Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

IMHO in order for a baby to have automatic citizenship, at least one parent needs to be here legally. If the parent is the alleged father, DNA tests need to be given to prove he was indeed the father.

As far as Saul is concerned, this was planned. Elvira is probably already back legally in the US after her wonderful performance staged by ICE to show they are doing something about the problem.
    Proud American and wife of a wonderful LEGAL immigrant from Ireland.
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good people to do nothing." -Edmund Burke (1729-1797) Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

And to add to all this in the last photo I saw of her she may be pregnant.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Re: Where is Elvira's 8 year old kid?

"Re: Where is Elvira's 8 year old kid?"

Hopefully, he is somewhere trying to piece back his life of being an ordinary 8-yr-old after being (ab)used as the national poster child of anchor babies, sent from city to city by his self-serving mother.
    PRESS 1 FOR ENGLISH. PRESS 2 FOR DEPORTATION.

Steve said:
    This wasn't a capture, IT WAS AN ESCAPE!
    You're right! A PRE-PLANNED ESCAPE. Something smells fishy.
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I understand that some people are upset she isn't getting jail time but I highly doubt this was planned. I'm sure both she and Saul were practicing for the "gripping video" of her being caught by "evil ICE" and Saul screaming and crying something like "why presidente boosh, whyyyiiieeeee". She didn't even get a photograph that NCLR and LULAC could plaster all over their websites. I'll bet that's what her camp is REALLY upset about, all that missed PR opportunties! What is she going to put on her t-shirts now? That hideous mugshot????
    The John McCain Call Center
    [img]http://news.bbc.co.uk/olmedia/815000/images/_818096_foxphone150.jpg[/]

April
    Just heard on Lou Dobbs Saul is on his way to Mexico to be reunited with his mother!!!YAH!!

JAK
    NEXT!
    Please help save America for our children and grandchildren... they are counting on us. THEY DESERVE the goodness of AMERICA not to be given to those who are stealing our children's future! ... and a congress who works for THEM!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Senior Member AmericanElizabeth's Avatar
    Seriously April???? This is great news to hear. So she decided her son was more important to her than simply as a pawn in her plea to stay here.

BTW, had it not been so, I would have wanted to see her shown for who she really is and also for abandoning her child.
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

April
    Quote Originally Posted by AmericanElizabeth
    Seriously April???? This is great news to hear. So she decided her son was more important to her than simply as a pawn in her plea to stay here.

BTW, had it not been so, I would have wanted to see her shown for who she really is and also for abandoning her child.
    Yes it was reported during the coverage of her arrest on Lou Dobbs at the end of the report! It was great to hear!

The U.S. government's position is that Arellano is free to take Saul with her to Mexico in order to keep her family together.[1]
    That's right.
    Calderon was absolutely right when he said...."Where there is a Mexican, there is Mexico".

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast