Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Where the hell

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Where the hell

is the HUGE Class Action Lawsuit that SHOULD have been brought against the federal government? This suit should have been brought against them years ago as a matter of fact.

ALL the victims and families of victims of Illegals committing crimes should be united in one class action suit against the Federal Government to FORCE them to do their job and protect us. There is NO WAY they have done nearly enough over the years to stop the flood of Illegals or to enforce illigration laws. They are purposely slacking off and its costing Many American lives and mountains of money.

This suit could also force the government to turn over documentation on illegal immigration policies that we are not seeing

Tbow,

You seem a little upset this morning. You are right, we can bring civil charges against the federal government. However, I think the complacent public is giving them a chance to pass HR4437.

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Class Action Suit

I think it is a great idea. There are a lot of people that are sick and tired of these illegals. If Elvira attempted to get a restraining order against immigration and the widow(s) of illegal construction workers can sue their husbands employer for negligence then we should all get together and sue the government. I am sure a lot of people in areas where there are large communities of illegals would have no problem getting involved. In Florida we are sick and tired of rude people speaking Spanish in public, billboards on the highways only in Spanish, having numerous Spanish speaking TV stations with our basic cable and loosing many good radio stations to Spanish ones. One radio station advertises Latino and Proud. Go back home then you proud Latino because here it is American and proud! Maybe one of the radio stations here should use that phrase.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Welcome Tbow.
    Sounds good to me. If anything, there should be a class action law suit brought against the House for not bringing up Jorge BOOSH on impeachment hearings, and a suit against our traitorous president!
    I may be a little cynical, but I don't trust any of these jokers in Congress. None of them seem to be doing their job, and as we all know, many of them are just 'blowing sunshine' up the skirt of the American people to give us warm and fuzzies.
    Granted there are a handful who seem to want what is right for America, but I'm a firm believer in "actions speak louder than words" and words are all our government has given the American people. The actions they've all given to corporate buyout and sold out the people.
    As I said above, I know there are a few in Congress who actually may want to do what is right, but I'll believe it when I see it.
    My fear is they will stall immigration reform as long as possible in order to get through the Nov. elections, and then they will attach the treasonous S. 2611 to some other stupid bill and somehow slip it passed the American people. I don't trust either the House or the Senate, and least of all King George.
    "Doing the same thing over and over again and expecting the same results is the definition of insanity. " Albert Einstein.

Can you imagine

in a court of law? A parade of the victims of Illegals or the families telling horror stories of how an Illegal or Illegals criminal activity changed their lives forever.

Lawyers reading the various statistics such as how many Illegals are in our prison system or have been and are now deported (and probably snuck back in) This is how we are going to get any real action to be taken.

Why hasnt this been done already? Why cant we force our government to protect us? I would donate money to that cause in an instant. I have also supported the Hazelton initiative. I wish them the best in there fight against pro illegal groups.

Can you imagine

in a court of law? A parade of the victims of Illegals or the families telling horror stories of how an Illegal or Illegals criminal activity changed their lives forever.

Lawyers reading the various statistics such as how many Illegals are in our prison system or have been and are now deported (and probably snuck back in) This is how we are going to get any real action to be taken.

Why hasnt this been done already? Why cant we force our government to protect us? I would donate money to that cause in an instant. I have also supported the Hazelton initiative. I wish them the best in there fight against pro illegal groups.

LOL

sorry for the double post there guys. My browser seemed stuck...

I agree, the victims should sue. The lawyers group, Judicial Watch should organize a class action suit. I have a feeling they would be more than happy to lead the charge.

Banned
    Correct me if I am wrong, but I believe that the federal government is exempt from citizen suit in most cases. Besides, the best you can hope for is some sort of cash award even if a suit is allowed. Guess who ends up paying that? Remember that the government has no money except for your tax dollars.

What is needed is criminal prosecution where possible, coupled with voter revolt against those elected officials who abdicate their duties and pressure to fire career bureaucrats whose actions are contrary to the best interests of the legitimate electorate.

Im not sure

I would like to see it go to the Supreme Court though. The Federal Government is charged with protecting the citizens of the United States and to this point, absolutely have not. There is also a conspiracy with corporate America to drag their feet and let this linger and linger until it either blows over or the ridiculous senate shoves amnesty down our throats. The longer this drags on the worse it is for us I believe. We need action now. They know time is on their side. More and more anchor babies are being dropped every damn day.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast