Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

WHERE IS HOME, COUNTRY AND LOYALTY?

WHERE IS HOME, COUNTRY AND LOYALTY?

I was born in Okla, raised in Ariz, went to school in Calif and have spent most of my adult life (40yrs) in Reno. Reno is my home.
    Listening to Andy Gomez of Cuban Studies and Gepsie Metellus of Haitian-American something. Both say they are immigrants that came here as children. They never said if they had come in illegally. Both are now citizens, having been here for many years but still refer to Cuba and Haiti as home and their country. The fact that their organizations represent Cubans and Haitians and not all Americans, show where they loyalty really is. Other organizations exist in all nationalities in this country. They are here only for what they can get from this country. I see that in all those who came here illegally.
    American do not have these separatist organization directed only to Americans. If there were they would be called racist organizations. I am not convinced that their loyalty would be with America if it were ever tested.

Those who enter this country illegally or over stay their visas should never be allowed to become citizens.

This is the problem with the illegal aliens coming into this country. They want to be treated as a special group and get special benefits. To start with, they are a special group, a special group of criminals. And they do not want to assimilate. Even the legal ones do not really want to be Americans, they just want to be here. That's what's wrong with this whole issue.
    RIP TinybobIdaho -- May God smile upon you in his domain forevermore.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Amen. And our officials in our government can't see this? Sure they can. So they cater to them. Standing up for them for greed and votes. They don't have the balls to stand up to them. It's just not PC.
    I'd rather die living then live dying!

Yup I agree with all of you.If you don't come thru the front door Legally then you should NOT become a citizen.

It is going to just cause major unrest when people want to USE this country for income and to send money "HOME". Not to better the USA !
    "A Government big enough to give you everything you want,is strong enough to take everything you have"* Thomas Jefferson

Quote Originally Posted by GOSCOOTIN
    Amen. And our officials in our government can't see this? Sure they can. So they cater to them. Standing up for them for greed and votes. They don't have the balls to stand up to them. It's just not PC.
    or stand up to big corporations.

I totally agree. I think there are many who are U.S. citizens, but who have only a shallow degree of loyalty or association with what it means to be an American, perhaps even many who really hate America as well.

And many are very successful, very intelligent, and also very greedy. America is their cash source -- their country of origin is what they are loyal to.

Sad to say, I have a russian friend like this. She's here to get her education and do well, but she's not interested in teaching her AMerican born son anything about American history. That's all "crap" to her.

These ARE the people who will refuse to fight wars, will refuse to stand with Americans. I truly believe it.

Then again, the same can be said for many native born Americans.

And then there are the illegal aliens.

"dyehard39" I watched this also on c-span this morning and I must agree with you, their loyalty is not only with their home country but also with the people from their country.

Patrotic Americans put America and the good of the country first, I don't believe we put a race or nationality ahead of what is good for our country.
    Like my family came from Scotland in late 1600's I am proud of my heritage but if Scott's came here in the droves illegally and were over crowding our towns using our social services and draining resources,commiting crimes against my fellow Americans, refusing to assimilate, I would be calling for them to go home, because I would not allow them to destory my country!

This is what so many don't get, the bleeding hearts for their own race, or mother country would allow America to become a 3rd world country! Us patriotic Americans will not!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

There are Hispanic organizations against the Iraq War which if they were against the war there should not be a Hispanic movement
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------.
    Open Letter/petition Calling for “US Out of Iraqâ€

As usual, I agree w/you Dyehard!
    por las chupacabras todo, fuero de las chupacabras nada

This is actually a precarious situation. There are too many people living here who have a total disregard for our country. As such, they will be willing participants in its demise, as long as they are given the opportunity to leave prior to an attack.

We all know that terrorists are already here. How many illegal aliens or unpatriotic "citizens" are aiding the enemies of this country for profit? Who knows?

This is very disturbing.