Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Senior Member AmericanElizabeth's Avatar

Where there's smoke, there's illegals

Just had to share this story with you all.

Tonight, I realized I was hot and decided to open our front window. As I did, I could hear the distinct sound of someones smoke alarm going off. Now I would have written it off had it been about dinner time, but it was more like 10:30 pm.

I looked out and coming over the roof on one of the upper units was smoke. Knowing there was a fire, I immiediately called 911 for fire, and my husband and son went running to try to get people to come out. While doing so, the unit with the smoke, my husband pounded on the door, and this guy answers, speaking only Spanish to my husband and there is smoke EVERYWHERE! He is trying to tell this guy to get out, and this guy keeps leading him to the kitchen where the oven is obviously in some state of burning.

This guy not only would not leave, but his sister with her two kids are still sleeping in the bedrooms!! HE kept going onto the back deck with the vertical blinds closed and peeking in, after he had turned off the lights. Yet his sister and her kids remained unaware of the danger, as for SOME reason, he would not go get them.

So the fire department shows up and goes up there with "Mr. I-am-not-coming-out-of-hiding" still on the deck. They roused the woman and children and then discover him on the deck where he comes out finally.

No major fire, but they tell him to air the place out and make sure there is no danger. All's good there.

Now, what in the world made this guy SO paranoid as to risk his life and the lives of his sister, niece and nephew, while hiding from the fire department? And this man was not alone, the people across the hall from them also would not come out either, they heard the commotion and TURNED their lights off!

Tell's me they have reason to want to hide from authorities? Seems reasonable. Silly illegals, what good would it have done them to stay inside and die, just in order for the authorities not to be aware of them there? Where's the logic in this reasoning? "Death vs. deportation, death vs. deportation, hmmm, maybe I'll die, but at least I will not be deported"!

Smart.............
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Banned
    AmericanElizabeth
    Please Guys dont take this the wrong way but,

Can You Move ???

Quote Originally Posted by GREGAGREATAMERICAN
    AmericanElizabeth
    Please Guys dont take this the wrong way but,

Can You Move ???
    She may have to after they burn the place down.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

AmericanElizabeth, I'm wondering if the fire had been worse, and you and your husband hadn't reacted correctly, would they have let it go until the whole building was in danger of being burned out and Americans got killed right along with illegals?

It wouldn't surprise me if they let the building burn down. It happens in South Florida at times. There are more fires in the areas they are concetrated in be it trailers, apartments or houses. The neighbors often get alot of damage or loose everything if they live in an apartment. It seems like Little Havana has a major fire once a month.
    They don't care about safety. In my condo complex I have a family that BBQs in the hallway with a table top BBQ that uses a small propane tank. Our hallways are not fully enclosed as but it is still dangerous. I am going to take it and throw it out at night. Actually a board member asked me to do so as they have been notified and continue to use it.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Senior Member AmericanElizabeth's Avatar
    We live in one of the duplexes that is not connected with any other building other than the lone unit next to us. So we are in a pretty good spot, we have a nice big private backyard, our own driveway and front yard.

As for moving, not possible at this current time, it costs a lot of money to move, as most rentals have huge deposits, right now we live paycheck to paycheck, and saving enough is a huge issue (husband is hoping for a promotion soon, which will better our income and chances to move). So....we are holding on to our little spot.

Besides, if I did not live here, what would I do for entertainment and you guys would not get to hear these almost unbelievable stories!!

Like I said, we are in an ok little corner away from the main buidings and so we do not suffer from the idiocy of the illegals and their woes here.

Something I did not know till I posted this, my husband and son told me that while the fire department was here, they had to keep telling all of the neighbrs to stay out of the smokey apartment as they kept going in to "see the fire". DUH!
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I must admit it is entertainment. I have a few of them living in my condo complex. People would not believe some of the things you see unless they witnessed it.