Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Re: Where is the voice of Black America? Not in the house

Quote Originally Posted by Justthefacts
    Just a quick observation in between calls

As I watched that farce play out in the house last night I noticed
    something

One of the biggest groups of people hurt in this country by illegal immigration are the Black citizens , And yet I saw speaker after speaker
    that supposedly represented Blacks ,
    And every one of them was for amnesty

Illegals hurt them the worst in the job market and also in eduction and many other places

Talk about these idiot reps being out of touch
    I noticed that last night also, they are out of touch with reality
    "When you have knowledge,you have a responsibility to do better"_ Paula Johnson

"I did then what I knew to do. When I knew better,I did better"_ Maya Angelou

Re: Where is the voice of Black America? Not in the house

something

One of the biggest groups of people hurt in this country by illegal immigration are the Black citizens , And yet I saw speaker after speaker

Illegals hurt them the worst in the job market and also in eduction and many other places

Talk about these idiot reps being out of touch
    I have little idea why one would think that Blacks are the ones mostly hurt by illegal aliens. The area in which I live ( looks, feels, smells, and sounds like mexico) is turning into a race-baiting society, for all races, in order to confuse. Many scum here have their friends and family harrass folks for financial, and social status gain. Greedy scum antagonize, de-moralize, un-popularize, then Lionize the middle class folks here, and after Lionization, they have weakened them to the point of extreme vulnerability. That is when Community Policing takes hold of the victims, where they get the entire community after them. Then the cycle repeats for the next victims. They then introduce them to drugs for coping with the humiliation, before calling the Police on them. It is extremely Satanic in nature, but very real. They have the collusionary tact so precise, only the keenest of minds, and purest of souls can comprehend in order to save themselves from the hell involved. It is an issue that demands attention, before it spirals the Country into oblivion. The area in which I reside is run by genocidal sociopaths.
    The Lord is my Sheperd, I shall not want.

Justthefacts wrote:

something

I noticed this also. I have been saddened as I have watched certain Americans try to turn this into a civil rights issue. I remember thinking how strange it is to be preached to that it is not the childrens fault. Not to punish them for what their parents did. Yet I constantly feel that alot of our Black citizens are punishing us not for what our parents might have done to Blacks, but for what our ancestors might have done.

I disagree completely. Blacks folks have been ignored and alienated from the beginning of this illegal alien invasion. I live in California and watched them take over neighborhood after neighborhood. Where was the American support back when it was very much desperately needed. (The 90's) Now you accused them of being blase about illegal immigration? Abandoning ship. I don't think so.They are right in the middle of this bs crisis. They have just as much at stake as all Americans do. Don't put words in their mouths nor accuse them of something they are not i.e unconcerned. They don't want the Dream Act either. Seems to me almost every time they do speak up charges of "the race card," welfare and racist dogma takes over the central focus of the original topic on many boards. Obama has betrayed everyone what else can I say. I don't care what color anyone is the President, House and Senate, pretty much all of government seem to be ignoring everyone or are very hard of hearing. I applaud and commend everyone that does make the effort to get the Congressmen and Senators to block passage of this bill. We the People must look out for one another. That's the bottom line. Forget the color issue. Just call.

Banned
    "Forget the color issue. Just call."

Your very very wrong
    A few years ago I would have agreed with you but now it has become a color issue , an ethnic issue.

You ignore that fact at your peril

Blacks ignored it for years and now they are being murdered in their own neighborhoods by the invaders

Yes , race is a huge issue right now

They do not represent the REAL black public, they are Obama puppets. Look up the words "black americans illegal immigration" on youtube, you'll see what the african americans really think about illegals.

Here's one, take a look and they'll tell you what they think.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jRRuDfZEvL8[/url]
    "Mother Sick of Sending Her Child to A School Overflowing With Anchors and Illegals!"
    http://the-drama-of-my-life.blogspot.com

"Forget the color issue. Just call."

Your very very wrong
    A few years ago I would have agreed with you but now it has become a color issue , an ethnic issue.

You ignore that fact at your peril

Blacks ignored it for years and now they are being murdered in their own neighborhoods by the invaders

Yes , race is a huge issue right now
    No. You missed the point. Blacks didn't ignore this illegal alien invasion.
    The United States dismissed it as beneficial because it was happening in black neighborhoods. Since it wasn't affecting mainstream America nothing was said or done about it.

Black people are not the cause of the invasion Nafta and government indifference are. You ignored that fact at your own peril because they are invading your neighborhoods now. So I guess we are all in this boat together.

Proposition 187 would have stopped this before things deteriorated to this point. Black folks voted for Prop 187 to.

Your response hints at you people ignored the take over of your neighborhoods now you deserved to be murdered.

You are misinformed and ignoring the facts. My statement "Forget the color issue. Just call" is in reference to stop worrying about the black response and do what you are responsible for which is "Just Call." Don't talk to me as if I don't have a clue.

Remember Jamiels law? Guess who got ignored.

Remember folks, these illegal aliens are mostly Catholic. All races, colors, and creeds are Catholic. Catholic means a mix, if I remember correctly. Rome fell because they let in the mobs of who? From my life experience, Catholics always stick together, no matter what differences they have among themselves. We have a Catholic issue on our hands, for whatever reason. I am being excluded at my work from all of the races combined, and the one thing they all have in common is.... you guessed it, they are all Catholic, and I am not.
    The Lord is my Sheperd, I shall not want.

Rome fell because it was invaded by barbarians. It was bad weather that caused the barbarians to migrate. But the invasion of the U. S. isn't caused by droughts. It is a manufactured invasion planned by the oligarchy. They use destructive trade treaties like NAFTA, GATT, etc. to force people to move.

rtss2 wrote:

No. You missed the point. Blacks didn't ignore this illegal alien invasion.
    The United States dismissed it as beneficial because it was happening in black neighborhoods. Since it wasn't affecting mainstream America nothing was said or done about it.
    As a Californian I know and understand what you are trying to say, but I have to disagree with you on the fact that it was only happening to black neighborhoods.

I remember well the protests and riots in Southern California, but that did not mean it was restricted to that area. It did not mean that Californian's did not agree or were not fighting in their own way. It was just harder for white Californians to speak out. We were paying the price for mistakes made by our ancestors. Just by the color of our skin we are considered racists and bigots towards people of color. Forget that many of us fought for the Civil Rights of all Americans. The fact is when we are lectured on Civil Rights it is a way of once again shutting us up, making us feel guilty for the sins of our forefathers.

This is why I say we need to fight this fight as American parents.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast