Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

In the future, we will be known as "Canamexica"

Ever since I was old enough to pay taxes (not including the money the government stole from me as a child by taking it from my college savings my parents kept for me), I always asked people, "What could they REALLY do if a majority of Americans simply refused to pay in protest? They can't possibly jail us all...not enough room in the federal prisons. Most found what I had to say disrespectful and highly unpatriotic but I always wondered....as I do still today. What if the majority of Americans simply refused to pay until and unless our representatives followed the will of the people as is their mandate?
    Quote Originally Posted by lsmith1338
    They can think we are going to pay for this all they want, but we have the ultimate say on whether we pay taxes or not. If we stand together and not pay taxes, they will be screwed. If we all claim 8 on our W-4's and then refuse to pay at tax time what are they going to do sue us all? They certainly do not have the people to do that as they have shown they certainly cannot control all the tax fraud or illegal aliens using fraudulent social security number so how can they possibly control this? And by the time they figure it out it will be too late

...and yet we still continue to give them favored nation trading status!

Quote Originally Posted by ScottyDog

I would not be too sure. China has never hidden the fact they intend to dominate the world and eliminate the United States as a Super Power.

Do a Google

Don't really know anything about Chavez except he is a friend of Castro - but I also believe with all my heart, that he is the one who put the brakes on our President's plan for a Western Hemisphere Union.

I believe, if not for him, it would be a done deal by now.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

What could they REALLY do if a majority of Americans simply refused to pay in protest?
    OMG barkway that is exactly what I said to Bill at supper....

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12