Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

While Congress Does Nada, Let's Build the Wall

Congress does nothing, sits around as if with hands tied, or as if suffering from diminished mental capacity. Only fools don't see the obvious. Hi-tech-shmi-tech we need a wall

Technology hasn't found Osama. High tech didn't win the VN war. High tech has failed before.

We need a wall people.

While Congress ponders in its isolation from the real world, the illegals contiune to come across in droves.

Let's build a wall.

Cactus
    Brick
    Cyclone Fence
    Two rows of Cyclone fence with a ditch on one side and Dobermans in the middle.

Whatever, we need a wall

What the hell is the use of deporting illegals if they just hop the barbed wire fence again? It's stupid, we need a physical barrier.

Any takers?

The minutemen are working on it. Problem a lot of that land is not privately owned.
    Deportacion? Si Se Puede!

When I was a kid I got a deed to a square inch of land out in the west in a cereal box. No longer know where that is though.

I wish the owners of the border land would take that last foot next to the border and sell it off to all American citizens. The funds could support Minutemen, posse operations and fencing.
    Unemployment is not working. Deport illegal alien workers now! Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Part of my job in the army was constructing defenses.And I can tell you now no wall will help if you dont have the people to overwatch it.We need open borders with motion sensor machineguns.Post a sign that says" If you make it you can work here".

<div>* It is only when the people become ignorant and corrupt, when they degenerate into a populace, that they are incapable of exercising their sovereignty.* -- John Adams
    </div>