Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Of course, to the idiots running the country in DC, this situation will be given the usual token lip service at best and fly right over their collective heads - as it didn't affect themselves or their families personally. If it did, I suspect we'd get some meaningful action in short order...
    I have always said that nothing is likely to change until some wealthy politician has to bury one of his family members as a result of an illegal invader.

I feel horrible saying that but how many Americans have died at the hands of illegals and it still doesn't seem to register with the majority of our elected officials.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

This is a tragedy, my heart goes out to their families. Other than the illegal alien responsible there are a lot of other people that should be brought up on charges also. Employer, Mayor, police chief, Sheriff and a lot of others.

Quote Originally Posted by safari
    Quote Originally Posted by PhredE
    I also noticed that post on Michelle's blog the other day. Please do note that it was written by a regular blogger on her post - not one of the family members of those kids that were killed (just to be clear, in case anyone wasn't).

Also, once the situation with the charges against the perps settles down, I am curious to know what, if anything, the families say publicly about all this. It seems to me that they could really 'put the hammer down' if they wanted to.

Of course, to the idiots running the country in DC, this situation will be given the usual token lip service at best and fly right over their collective heads - as it didn't affect themselves or their families personally. If it did, I suspect we'd get some meaningful action in short order...

There is nothing so expensive as cheap labor.

I probably should have clarified more that it was from the comment section but when I read an article, I generally read everything that's posted with it. Michelle has her disclaimer before the comment section and there is a lot of heart-felt sympathy that is posted on that article. The tears were rolling down my face after I read all of them.
    safari - No worries. The person that wrote that definitely made the point which so badly needed to be made. I wasn't criticizing your post in any way
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

bttt
    From the Border Movie:

I will not sell my country out ~ I WILL NOT!
    I'd like to see that pride back in AMERICA!!!

I still think we need to put a smashed school bus on a flat bed truck and park it in front of the White House. Anybody know where we can get a smashed school bus cheap?

Quote Originally Posted by Bowman
    I still think we need to put a smashed school bus on a flat bed truck and park it in front of the White House. Anybody know where we can get a smashed school bus cheap?
    Good idea. Put the kids pictures on it that were killed and the others that were hurt.

There are places called "Pick A Part" or something like that. You might call around.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12