Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

if you want to go some where that there's not so many illegals, go to Mexico -- they'll all be here pretty soon
    "Those who cannot learn from history are doomed to repeat it" George Santayana "Deo Vindice"

if you want to go some where that there's not so many illegals, go to Mexico -- they'll all be here pretty soon
    Probably got that right Mamie......but then again there's South Americans beating a trail north too!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by crazybird
    Probably got that right Mamie......but then again there's South Americans beating a trail north too!
    we can't win anywhere!
    "Those who cannot learn from history are doomed to repeat it" George Santayana "Deo Vindice"

Re: Who is in control?

Quote Originally Posted by mrmiata7
    As I mentioned in other columns where I am going I don't have to worry about Latino illegal aliens. My military career has taken me all over the world. I am Jewish so I am applying for Israeli citizenship in a couple of years as they welcome American Jews. I am not going to stand by and lose my military retirement to taxes nor watch our country turn into a third world barrio.
    Sorry to say MrMiata7, you'll probably have a long wait now. Don't you know that with this new bill that passed that all these illegals who want citizenship will get top priority, so that they can vote in the 2008 elections.

ROFLMAO!
    We're not allowed there....our dear "Friend" Vicente Fox has very tight, restrictive immigration laws to keep out all the riff raff....and then he send his own to US!
    Quote Originally Posted by Mamie

In the contiguous states I'd guess Vermont.

Banned
    we can't win anywhere!
    I disagree! We can win right here in America.

DO NOT GIVE UP!!!!

We have WORK to do!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12