Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Banned
    What kind of response is anyone getting to calls on this subject?

April
    AWESOME FAX KATE! Will be faxing to all of them on Monday!

Banned
    Something is driving those Republicans to push for amnesty because they know how the base feels. Let me see, could it be money?????????

Or maybe they simply think it is just a fringe few, so let's hit them relentlessly with numbers of calls.

I'm ready! Let's kick some arss! I let all the public servants know they better start paying attention. The American Revolution is Still Alive and they better get on the right side of history. The American Revolution happened and not so the likes of Kennedy, Bush, Pelosi, and Bill Gates could give it away.

Kennedy thinks since he stood and watched his girlfriend drown he has the right to try and drown us. My goal is to work to stop him and the rest of the robber baron goons in their tracks. They don't get it ,cause their stupid, if we go down they come with us.

Let's remind the bastards that in America THE LAW IS KING!

"Wherefore, since nothing but blows will do, for God's sake let us come to a final separation."
    <div>GOD - FAMILY - COUNTRY</div>

April
    bttt

Banned
    BTTT

Banned
    There's a McLame add on this page!!!!!!!!!

Banned
    BTTT

Banned
    If Republicans do not continue to stand on prinicple and uphold the rule of law, if they facilitate an amnesty, they will go the way of the dinosaurs! There will be such a backlash, we'll be able to hear that giant sucking sound as people leave the Republican party and become Independents and vote for third party candidates.

April
    Kate wrote:

If Republicans do not continue to stand on prinicple and uphold the rule of law, if they facilitate an amnesty, they will go the way of the dinosaurs! There will be such a backlash, we'll be able to hear that giant sucking sound as people leave the Republican party and become Independents and vote for third party candidates.
    You got that right!

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345