Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

White House Insider: Obama Celebrates Shortly After Deliveri

White House Insider: Obama Celebrates Shortly After Delivering Tucson Memorial Speech
    Published by Ulsterman on January 17, 2011 in World Politics

"I cannot reconcile with that kind of behavior in a leader. There really is something missing in him. Some basic element of humanity."

Author’s Note: These questions were emailed to our D.C. Insider, who then responded. Unfortunately, no follow-up was allowed. We hope to be able to do a follow-up soon. Some information was later edited per request prior to final publication.

______

Question: How would you rate the performance of President Obama’s Tucson Tragedy speech?

Insider: The speech itself was a remarkable display. Very powerful speech. Perhaps the president’s finest moment since taking office. The things happening outside the speech though left many of us wondering who was in charge of planning the event because that environment was almost a disaster. You were right to call into question the t-shirts. That was in very poor taste. The excuse that the Obama administration had nothing to do with those t-shirts is completely false. Every detail is run by the administration on this kind of event. Every last detail. Also, many who had attended were actually coached to be “very supportiveâ€
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

"Wouldn't it be funny if Robert Gibbs was the insider!"
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn