6 Hours Ago by Tim Brown

White House Receives Petition To Stop All Islamic Immigration Into US

3 Comments

It’s time to expose Islam for what it is to the American public at large and bypass the mainstream media. There is a way to make them talk about the threat of Islam. To do that, I’ve submitted a petition at WhiteHouse.gov in order to bring attention to this issue. If the Obama administration are so hell bent on pushing gun control in the wake of mass shootings like Newtown, then they should be even more vocal on the Islamic threat to America in the wake of more than 20,000 Islamic terrorist attacks since September 11, 2001.

In my petition, I call on the administration to “Stop any and all Islamic immigration Into the US in light of Islamic attacks against The US.” Why? Well in the same fashion that we heard Barack Obama say, “If we can do just one thing” to save a life we should do it, perhaps we should take that attitude when it comes to Islam. Well friends, after yesterday’s post where David Wood so poignantly and brilliantly demonstrated the deceptive practice of Islam, both in its teachers and in politicians like Barack Obama and Representative Keith Ellison (D-MN).

The petition reads as follows:
In the wake of the Newtown shootings, the Obama administration thought they should overstep their Constitutional authority to impose gun control. Now in light of the Boston bombings and the direct ties to Islam, I’m calling on the administration to stop all Islamic immigration into the US.

Mr. Obama and others quote Qur’an 5:32, which is about the people of Israel, but NEVER quote the next verse which is about Muslims and indicates the real threat of Islam.

Islam is not a religion of peace. It is a totalitarian, political death cult and as such is not compatible with American culture.

We cannot sit idly by and allow more people into this country that believe the teachings of a lying, thieving, murderous pedophile and who are commanded to provide:

“The punishment of those who wage war against Allah and His apostle and strive to make mischief in the land is only this, that they should be murdered or crucified or their hands and their feet should be cut off on opposite sides or they should be imprisoned; this shall be as a disgrace for them in this world, and in the hereafter they shall have a grievous chastisement.”
–Qur’an 5:33

If someone says that you must be able to read Arabic to understand this or that you must sit under their teachings to understand this, then that is simply illogical in my book. We are an English speaking culture. The Qur’an has been translated into English and as such, this verse is clear and it has no place in a free society. In fact, this isn’t even about their government. This is about the individuals!This is why individuals like the Ft. Hood shooter can easily kill his fellow soldiers while praising the fictitious Allah. This is why Barack Obama can provide “cover” for Islamists by not calling them out and quoting the previous verse in the Qur’an, which is about the people of Israel, not Muslims.

Additionally, there should be deportation of all those still here with expired visas and also no new visas should be extended. Consideration should also be given to deporting those here on legal visas as well.
My fellow Americans, jihad is not just being waged with bombs. There’s a political jihad taking place as well. They are after our guns and free speech.

If you believe that Islamic immigration must cease and want to help bring it to the forefront of the media’s attention as a viable solution to the Islamic threat in America, I invite you to sign the petition and also to work in your local and state government to remove mosques and end Islamic proselytizing. You can get an understanding of how that works here. Sign the petition here.

UPDATE: The White House is suppressing the petition as it is not showing up in the “Open Petitions” nor can you find it by searching for it. The only way to bring it up is via the direct links in the article.

Read more: http://freedomoutpost.com/2013/04/wh...#ixzz2RE23lIb6