Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by JadedBaztard
    Redbadger said:
    but it is all double speak...and a pile of water buffalo poo....

I think it's longhorn poo though.
    Would this be acceptable to you two?

Best I could do on such short notice
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

MW
    Sippy wrote:

Mass deportation would not be needed if they conducted more raids and severly punished employers. If we ever get the damn fence built, accompany this with continuing raids and strict employer enforcement, I would be willing to bet that many illegals may go home on their own.
    Not only must we enforce our laws, we must also remove the perks that keep them here. Jobs are obviously the main lure, but other benefits such as free medical care and child delivery, driver's licenses (some states), state funded college tuition assistance (some states), ability to purchase and/or rent living quarters, etc., etc. help to keep them here. Furthermore, all labor worksites (nation-wide) need monitoring by federal law enforcement.

The one thing I find most disturbing is the commitment some states, cities, counties, and towns have shown to delibrately undermine the federal governments efforts at enforcement (little as they may be).

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Bush wants to give all illegals citizenship and amnesty regardless of what he says.
    There have been times during this fight (ok, I'll call it a debate ) that I thought that he might not be as "for" this as the messages he sometimes sent.

In my opinion, he seems to be losing his political power rapidly at this time. How that will effect us....I do not know.

He should have stood by the majority of the legal U.S. citizens on how what they think and feel about amnesty. U.S. citizens are against rewarding people who have broken our laws and disrespected the American people. He should have clearly let Mexico and all countries know early on that he would not stand by and allow this to continue by taking strong action. He didn't have to start massive deportations, he could have even set the precedent with Americans by cracking down on employers. That way no one could scream "You're being mean to people!!"

I also think that a lot of what went wrong with the war was the dwindling support and respect the American people have had towards him as result of illegal immigration and his failure to deal with it appropriately. I know there were other reasons, but as the American people began to get angry and to speak out in a negative way about him (President Bush), the war just got worse and worse.

I think illegal immigration played a factor in the unfortunate way that the war has gone. I think it all ended up intertwined to a significant degree.

.....I'm not even sure he's the decider anymore and whether that will be good or bad for us depends on how much the Democrats are going to be willing to put the will of the people first. To believe that they will do that is to have more faith and trust in them than I have at this time.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

It's funny how they waited until NOW to put this information and clarification out. I don't think it even matters anymore WHAT their interpretation of amnesty is or their plan regarding it because I know that George Bush is going to sign anything they give him. He's not going to give them any trouble.

He'll probably do anything that they want now. It's like he's gone from being the decider to being a puppy on a leash. His fault. Not ours.

We tried to get him to stand by us, the American people....and he just did not want to. We were the ones who empowered him, not his own stubborn will like he thought.

AND JUST WAIT UNTIL HE SIGNS AMNESTY INTO LAW.....THOSE IMPEACHMENT SIGNATURES ARE GOING TO SOAR BECAUSE THAT WILL BE THE STRAW TO BREAK THE CAMEL'S BACK AND MANY AMERICANS WILL SAY DO IT!! IMPEACH HIM.

LEGAL
    there's NOTHING new about their explanation! It's exactly the same as before but for 'word play.'

It's still AMNESTY!!
    That's why I posted it, for all to see that we're status quo and the manipulation is simply getting stronger - madison ave. style.

bush hasn't changed or moved one iota except for further towards Amnesty.

I know Sis. I realize that. But it's just so pathetic how they now want to clarify themselves. There is nothing to clarify anymore. We know what they want. They want to allow all 12 million or whatever the number is who broke our laws and jumped ahead of those who try to do things right citizenship.

It's what George W. Bush always wanted to do but was afraid to tell us.

Quote Originally Posted by LegalUSCitizen
    I know Sis. I realize that. But it's just so pathetic how they now want to clarify themselves. There is nothing to clarify anymore. We know what they want. They want to allow all 12 million or whatever the number is who broke our laws and jumped ahead of those who try to do things right citizenship.

It's what George W. Bush always wanted to do but was afraid to tell us.
    I must have read you wrong, LEGAL.
    No excuse but I'm reallllllllllllly tired, lol.

OK then

No problem, Sis. Thank you for all of your hard work.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12