Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

The 'White Man's Duty', from our friends to the south

I was listening to a radio show here in San Diego the other day, discussing the subject of illegal immigration, when a Mexican guy called in to the show and said this, what he called the 'white man's duty'.

He said, every white man should go up to an immigrant or person of color and give to them his home, his job, his money and all his possessions, and then beg forgiveness for the centuries of genocide and oppression caused by the white man and then slit his own throat. This is what he said every white person should do, that white people have no place on this planet, and that our only duty to the world is to die.

And we are called the racists.
    [b][i][size=117]"Leave like beaten rats. You old white people. It is your duty to die. Through love of having children, we are going to take over.â€

"I oppose amnesty, because it would encourage further illegal immigration and unfairly reward those who break our laws." -Jorge Dubaju Booch

This is one of the funniest I've read. Thanks Reptile.

Did the caller identify himself as a Mexican? What was the name of the show? When did it air and who was the host?

Information like this hould be sourced or withdrawn.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

dxd
    reptile09,
    Yes, and the only reason the invader is asking people for something, is because they are not strong enough to take it. If the invaders became strong enough to take it, they would not be asking.

I was listening in my car one night when I heard this, sorry I can't remember the host, was only listening for a short thime while driving home late one night. If this is too inflammatory, then pull it at your discretion. Sorry, not trying to instigate anything, just relaying what I heard. But the guy did say he was a Mexican, and the rest I am paraphrasing, but he did say it.
    [b][i][size=117]"Leave like beaten rats. You old white people. It is your duty to die. Through love of having children, we are going to take over.â€

Banned
    What radio station? They should have the transcript.

What exact date? If it's out there, I'll find it!