Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Immediately after the speech I emailed the White House. I'm sure he'll (whoever might actually read it. lol) be able to tell I was angry.
    <div>Want some ICE with that cervesa?</div>

Mine's done!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by 31scout
    What did we do to deserve this guy as president???
    There weren't a lot of choices and I'm still not sure if he got enogh votes.
    Unemployment is not working. Deport illegal alien workers now! Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I know --- there is no doubt in my mind but Bush swindled the election and I believe many of the mid term elections were rigged also. Check out www.blackboxvoting.org/

Senior Member AmericanElizabeth's Avatar
    pintobean, this is my letter to the White House, enjoy!

I think it is wonderful, Mr. President, that you may have finally started listening to the real leaders in this country, the American public. However, it is simply not going to fly with this activist, just like the smokescreen of the IFCO raids, I am waiting for the real enforcement to start, so we can get this country back to what it should be, sovereign.

I will not step down from this activist position till enforcement of our current laws has begun and is maintained, or unless the Lord calls me home, whichever is first (though I am beginning to believe the Lord will come for me first before our government actually does its job).

I expect enforcement, not any clever moves to make me stand down and keep the heat off of the White House, the Senate and Congress. I will be out there still, making sure Americans know they are the ones with the power, this is OUR government, not the illegal aliens, not Vicente Fox's, and not the Reconquista Movements government.

The Declaration of Independence says "We the People of the United States of America", this means all of those people who answered the polls and it was a massive majority that said no amnesty.

I am waiting and expecting actual action, not little bits to try to satisfy us.

Thank you (name appears here in original)
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12