Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Senior Member AmericanElizabeth's Avatar

Whitewashing the Marchers real intentions

We have all noticed the new way the illegals are being told to act and talk and what to wave in the air when they march to demand their rights in America, although they are illegal.

Now the American flag is being used, and in Dallas, they played "Proud to be an American".

Well I will let you in on a little secret. I live in a 99.99% Hispanic complex, meaning, I and my family and one other single guy are the ONLY Americans.

Since this last Thursday we have had a large flag out, and the glares and dirty looks have not stopped.

So all that flag waving is, from what I am experiencing here, is nothing more than a ruse. A whitewashing of their real feelings for our flag and us as Americans.

They are now attempting to look patriotic in order to placate people like ourselves who have been advocating no amnesty and building a wall.

The reason in my humble opinion is that right now, we are the ones with the voting power and voice in this government. They know it, why else would they now be trying to undo the insult they have previously thrown in our faces?

Be careful about getting lulled into believiing what you see. Yes, there might be some who are good people, love being here, but yet they came here illegally and that is wrong.

What I see in my complex every day is a great dislike for the symbolism of that flag. Do I believe they would like to come tear it down? Yes, most definitely, they already tore one of my flags down, this one's on a brass pole, it is going nowhere!!
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I'm not buying this soft and gentler side at all! I know it's all a ploy, they showed their true colors over the last three weeks with their hateful signs and waving their native flags

They want to take over, and the government is allowing them to do so!

I just walked back in the door and Fox was on and I think they were at the rally in Arizona....I don't know who the lady was but she got right in the camera and said something like...Don't let this fool you!! They're only speaking Spanish and they have literally rounded people up that don't have a clue what's going on and they're shoving a flag in their hands and telling them what to say.
    Then the report went on and they said if this many people are breaking the law then the law must be changed!!!!We want better jobs!!! We will win.....etc.etc. Made me just want to jump through the screen.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I am far more upset at the spin the media is suddenly putting on all of this, playing the PITY THE ILLEGAL card.

Pinto Bean
    Keep the spirit of a child alive in your heart, and you can still spy the shadow of a unicorn when walking through the woods.

Don't Forget the Children......

Like any other group of crimminal cowards, this group also hides behind their children. The school walkouts for example. Also what REALLY gets me is that this group of illegals is DEMANDING to be made legal and let stay. And it's not good enough that we've had to foot the bill for thier offspring for k-12 they want us to subsidize thier collage education as well. If that doesn't make you mad I don't know what would.

If they think that by wearing white t-shirts which is a sign of peace, and carrying OUR AMERICAN FLAG, is going to make it seem like they respect our country, then HaHa. What they want is something more, that we arent going to give them. Its just a trick.
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by PintoBean
    I am far more upset at the spin the media is suddenly putting on all of this, playing the PITY THE ILLEGAL card.

Pinto Bean
    EXACTLY! This is unbelievable. I just don't get it.
    Deportacion? Si Se Puede!

They really are the stupid ones. We saw the TRUTH weeks
    ago and now it's really too late. We already know they
    hate our country and in essence we have no love for them.

I hear Spanish radio has been instructing them for WEEKS
    to bring American flags so no surprises and we're still not fooled.
    Always aim at complete harmony of thought and word and deed.
    Always aim at purifying your thoughts and everything will be well.
    Mahatma Gandhi