Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Who To Distinguish Criminal Alien from 'Willing Worker'?

November 14, 2008

Exclusive: ‘Immigration’ Lobby to Petition Obama on ‘Reforms’

Michael Cutler

An article that appeared this week in the El Paso Times makes it clear that even before President Bush leaves office, the lobbyists who advocate for open borders and massive amnesty programs for millions of illegal aliens whose true identities, backgrounds, affiliations and intentions can never be determined with certainty, are heading for Washington to push their dangerous and ill-conceived agenda.

The coalition has prepared a report with a number of recommendations, which includes a recommendation

… to replace border operations such as “Hold the Lineâ€
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

UT ..just ONE illegal is too many, let’s start w/the usurper & his cronies..!! ;)
    Michael Cutler..

..is RIGHT ON..!

Didn’t know he was a contributor to www.FamilySecurityMatters.org FamilySecurityMatters.org ..

..another FINE organization..!!
    No need for ‘mass roundups’, simply ENFORCE EXISTING law*& MANDATE the worker ID, ..but SEVEN amnesties? Hmm, WHO cried wolf?!

I hope Mr. Cutler, and numerous collleagues, can get to Congress to testify if they start seriously considering another Amnesty Bill. I will look for other articles or books from him. Would be good to send to my Congressman, along with the usual official news releases I have been sending.
    "Men of low degree are vanity, Men of high degree are a lie. " David
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)