Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Who the heck deleted my thread?

What's the deal? I had a thread making everyone aware that Senator Lindsey Graham was backstabbing South Carolina voters and somebody deleted it? Why would they delete such important information to the cause?!?

Could have been a mistake, however as long as it met all of the rules, it shoudn't have been. Do a retry!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I don't know...ask the mods...they will tell why.....
    Never look at another flag. Remember, that behind Government, there is your country, and that you belong to her as you do belong to your own mother. Stand by her as you would stand by your own mother

Please read and honor our rules. Our rules indicate that you should contact a Moderator first before posting complaints on the open boards.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC
    Please read and honor our rules. Our rules indicate that you should contact a Moderator first before posting complaints on the open boards.

W
    My Apologies...there were no mods online when I was looking for my thread. But thank you for putting it back up. If it's the photoshop thing that got everybody antsy...then delete THAT post...but don't delete the important information the thread contains. Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by VaMinuteMan

W
    My Apologies...there were no mods online when I was looking for my thread. But thank you for putting it back up. If it's the photoshop thing that got everybody antsy...then delete THAT post...but don't delete the important information the thread contains. Thanks.
    Actually, one of our moderators is sick with a cold and when she saw that photo she started laughing and coughing so bad she almost had to go to the hospital. While we will not identify her by name, we will say that she is one of our hardest workers and occasionally suffers from Space Madness.

We think she pulled it out of site for a bit to try and recover her composure.

W

April
    Actually, one of our moderators is sick with a cold and when she saw that photo she started laughing and coughing so bad she almost had to go to the hospital. While we will not identify her by name, we will say that she is one of our hardest workers and occasionally suffers from Space Madness.

We think she pulled it out of site for a bit to try and recover her composure.

W

Never look at another flag. Remember, that behind Government, there is your country, and that you belong to her as you do belong to your own mother. Stand by her as you would stand by your own mother

Quote Originally Posted by VaMinuteMan

W
    I know the chopped photo may have been borderline...... I posted another, less controversial one in another thread when I saw the thread vanish but if you want to pull it I have no problem or I can.

No, it is very funny. Did you photoshop in the Che tattoo on the arm?

W

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast