Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Who Are Illinois Politicians Working For?

http://www.diggersrealm.com/mt/archives/001737.html

By Guest Author Freedom Folks

Attending yesterday's Illinois Freedom Run highlighted a glaring disparity regarding the priorities of Illinois politicians. I figure you can tell what's really important to a politician by where he shows up to smile for the camera. Let's take a peek at some events Jake and I have attended over the past few months, shall we?

They are for the illegals. Period. They can't wait to do back flips for these criminals. But Illinois is famous for it's corrupt politicians.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Incompetent President

The mafia has a large presence in Illinois, especially in Chicago. Care to guess who may be on their payroll? Maybe Gutierrez who is convening "citizens workshops" which are a back door for illegal alien voter registration. How about Durbin who referred to military personnel as Nazi's. Hmm....could Dailey be in on it too? Like father, like son. Figures no one even recognizes or cares about the sacrifices made by veterans to preserve the rights these corporate hookers sell out to business. I am beyond ashamed and disgusted.

Every single day there is something in the paper about the corruption and nobody seems to be able to do anything about it. There's been accusations of voter fraud on down the line. And you bet Daley is in it up to his eyeballs but he always manages to have someone else take the fall. If I didn't read it myself I wouldn't think this sort of stuff could continue to go on unchecked. Gee.....silly me......of course it does. Everyday.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

The Illinois Pols are some of the worst in the history of our nation. Every single one except for Lipinski, Mazullo and a Congresswoman are pro-illegal criminals. They make no attempt to disguise it either.

It'll be fun when Novermber comes around.
    "There's no such thing as ILLEGALalien-able rights!" REGRESO E MEXICO !