Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Who Is Looking Out for You?

Barbara Anderson
    Date: March 13, 2009

Who Is Looking Out for You?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Democrats seem to be really in a hurry to push through their spending bills. As legislators begin to read the bills in depth, it becomes clear just why the Democrats are in such a hurry.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

One bill, running to 1,000 pages, was given to legislators with less than twenty-four hours to read and digest. We were told that these bills had to be finished immediately or else the government would collapse. Nothing like a little fear mongering to get things going. All too often, the most critical legislation has been propelled through the halls of Congress without representatives being given time to look it over. Even those who had taken a speed reading course could not have successfully digested the vast amount of pages being considered.

Dubbed the “stimulusâ€
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Great article and I sent Barbara a letter this morning thanking her.
    "When you have knowledge,you have a responsibility to do better"_ Paula Johnson

"I did then what I knew to do. When I knew better,I did better"_ Maya Angelou