Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Who is this man? Do NOT miss him!

A very dynamic black speaker appears in a half hour video titled "Illegal Immigration Forum" Hat City Blog 25 min 32 sec - Mar 10, 2006 .' Could someone please identify him for me?

You'll know you've got the right guy when you see a large black man at a podium in front of a "United States" sign. All I know is he's from the LA area. He really lays it on the line lambasting every politician in the book, he is awesome!

Before viewing/downloading the video you have to install the google video sofware. (It's worth it as they offer the best videos on the net.) http://video.google.com/videosearch?q=immigration

Evidently he appeared in a Danbury, Ct. llegal immigration forum awhile back. Other speakers at that forum can also be found on the video.google site. My search term "immigration" brought up many nteresting videos, so now I'll be busy all day watching these and showing them to my family.

p.s. These lengthy videos will probably only be worth it for those of you with fast internet connections. But this way we get the whole picture instead of "sound bites".
    “Homeland Security? What Homeland Security ?”

I watched a couple of the video's, I noticed that the one guy talked about how much more power big corporations have with congress, that it is easier to beat up the little guy. He said, like if you take on walmart, they are not just going to sit there and take a beating.