May 1st the great boycott organized by countless pro-illegal groups.

This is an issue really of who needs who, an issue that I think is being seriously sugar-coated by politicians, media, and pro-illegal organizations. Not too long ago I remember McDonalds used to employ english speaking high school students who demonstrated great customer service. (getting orders right) I remember driving with my aunt through communities that housed respectable citizens, but now they're being over-run with people who have no respect for our american flag, values and morals. All of what I knew growing up seems like a dream world I was living in.

Do we really need them like they say????.....I'm thinking not.

We pay them wages to work out in the fields, slave wages that's below federal minimum wage at some farms but nonetheless it's a gold mine compared to mexico's wages. We give them healthcare, and education. FOR FREE.

Are they saying that they're more important to society and our economy that we Americans are to our own country?????......

Take away our healthcare, take away our public school systems, take away all the freebies that they receive, crack down on business's harboring these illegals so no work can be given to them. Replace them with legal american citizens who are willing to work at a just wage and then let's see who needs who???...