Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Everytime I go to Santa Rosa
    I hope you do not go at night, we seem to be having a very serious crime problem in that area. Sometimes it is not even safe during the daytime, drive-by shooting at buss stops, etc.
    One afternoon several months ago someone in coddingtown grabbed a 15 year old girl and tried to pull her in through the window, she got away and they were caught.
    -what is it going to take?

Now you will probably never go to S.R. again.
    Democrat or Republican, they are all politicians.

Good point: "parties" -- just the word alone should be a tip-off.

Hey, isn't that dingbat Lynn Woolsey the US Representative from your district? What a waste of space that woman is. I can't understand how she keeps winning the primaries, much less the general elections, every two years. Have you ever listened to her when she gets stuff read into the Congressional Record late at night? She shows up on C-Span every so often -- what a sorry excuse for an American, much less a federal-level politician. I don't live in the same district but every few months I call her office and suggest (as politely as I can) that she repay all the money she got from the taxpayers when she and her kids were on welfare. I tell the flunky who answers the phone that Woolsey could gain much more support and additional respect (I nearly ralph when I say those things) if she paid back the money now that she's gotten rich being in office. It's great fun when I've got a minute or two, I think it would be a hoot if more people called her office with the same suggestion.
    <div>Want some ICE with that cervesa?</div>

remembering I'm in USA instead of Tijuana.
    I ran in to one of my friends the other day, he started waving and said "hey look, its an American!"

"Hey, look it's an American" yeah, that's the rub, isn't it. And no, I
    don't go to SR when it's nighttime. I try to avoid the place like the plague, I drive through sometimes, but only when I'm on my way to or from some other place. And to think I lived in SR at one time -- yuck.

if she paid back the money now that she's gotten rich
    They can not give anything back, they are to busy taking. They are like heroin addicts, instead of drugs they are hooked on $$$$$$$$$$

I am not 100% sure, but I think you are correct. I have been so fed up the last few years, that I have not paid much attention. Everyone keeps re-electing the people who are in there that are not doing what the people want, I guess everyone is hoping that things will change on there own.

I know people living in S.R. that want to move to R.P. that seems very odd to me since I have never lived in either, but I guess its not as bad in R.P. - according to several of my friends anyway.

Geez I hope I can figure out that quote button someday. Anyhow, yes, these idiots keep getting re-elected because people like us are the real minority. So many people expect handouts or government assistance of one type or another. I think that's how we got into this predicament in the first place...People want more services (as if the government is footing the bill -- people just don't seem to get it that the taxpayers are footing the bill and that the government doesn't just "print up more money" when it's needed) which leads to a bigger bureaucracy. Soon more and more people work for the government so naturally they don't want the gov. pared down because they might lose their jobs. Vicious circle.

Bottom line, I think people like Woolsey and Boxer get elected and re-elected because they're doing what the majority of the people want. I can't remember when one of my state or fed reps approved something I supported. Talk about taxation without representation...I'd have to say it's still true today, but for different reasons. Today a large chunk of the population isn't represented because we are so diametrically opposed to the other side's philosophy of life.

This has been an interesting thread, although I suppose most of what we've posted should have been as PMs. lol Gotten get some sleep. It's been fun Skid.

yea, it is late in my time zone as well.

KickEmOut, you are right how to me, I have a hard time keeping these women from california all straight!She would probably love giving her a hand at that cleaning job, I would imagine lol.Not that I don't think the ladies couldn't clean it up, just I don't feel it should start with those ladies in particular.
    Build the dam fence post haste!

Ms. Boxer is actually trying to live up to her statements. She is supporting legal immigration by working to make all of the illegals here and the thousands that are making a run for the border legal with no penalties for criminal behavior.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast