Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Banned

Who really enjoys all this politcal stuff?

I know the bigger battle is against illegal immigration and we
    are all fighting for our candidates

but do any of you really enjoy following this stuff as close as some of
    us?

I can honestly say I do ,

Not only for the issue of defeating illegal immigration but
    also for the fun of it

Whats your take and should it really be the job of American
    citizens to be as activly involved in our political process

Hey USA,

I have enjoyed it since college. Though I confess back then I was totally unimformed on the issues and just automatically voted for the R next to a candidates name.

I have to go on a tangent hear and say how pissed I am at Fox news. Commentator after commentator is trying to discredit Romeny's HUGE victory as meaning nothing.

Theyhave their noses so far up mccain's butt it is unbelievable. I pray he loses, even if it is to huckachuck.

When I moved here from California a year and 1/2 ago...I didn't even know the names of any of the Congressman etc.....now I write to them on almost a daily basis..... Reid even had me blocked from his e-mail....I was always nice....but persistant.....so I changed my e-mail address and now I get thru again....
    i am like Tancredo....one issue......
    I have 2 beautiful granddaughters that I want to preserve the US for.....
    I will do whatever it takes to do that.....
    The difference between an immigrant and an illegal alien is the equivalent of the difference between a burglar and a houseguest. Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Re: Who really enjoys all this politcal stuff?

Quote Originally Posted by usanevada
    I know the bigger battle is against illegal immigration and we
    are all fighting for our candidates

but do any of you really enjoy following this stuff as close as some of
    us?

I can honestly say I do ,

Not only for the issue of defeating illegal immigration but
    also for the fun of it

Whats your take and should it really be the job of American
    citizens to be as activly involved in our political process
    Somedays I really enjoy it, other days it is kind of like a job. Before i was banned from the DREAM sites I enjoyed debating them. It was so easy to fluster the little criminals.

As for the job of American Citizens to be active? I think it should be a requirement to vote. If you are not active, you do not REALLY understand the issues. All you know is you like this name, or the talking head on TV said he was good ect. I think you need to prove you put in at least 3 hours of personal research on issues before voting.

I guess I am just being picky, I should settle for simply proving you are a citizen
    Proud American and wife of a wonderful LEGAL immigrant from Ireland.
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good people to do nothing." -Edmund Burke (1729-1797) Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I absolutely love it. I've voted republican my entire life. This time around both my husband and I agreed if McCain gets the nominee we will vote for someone else. Definitely not Hilary or Obama but we refuse to vote for McCain. Just can't EVER forgive him for amnesty, EVER! Many of us have become cynical with great justification. It is an interesting and exciting process and I hope we can get a big win!

im getting sick of it because the cable news networks are giving the primaries entirely TOO MUCH COVERAGE. this isnt november, its freaking January

i can see it already, someone will want to move their primary date up which will force new hanpshire and iowa to move their primaries and caucus up to sometime in late december. between christmas and new years.

Banned
    James
    This is just starting , You have to really be a junkie to
    watch as much of this stuff as I do , Also know some of us
    are pulled 2 ways because we cover the politics and the illegal
    immigration issue

I think its really important that we keep the info rolling on
    sites like this , And that we keep it honest info

Somebody just might make a decision by something they read here

I AM OBSESSED WITH THE ELECTIONS. I enjoy watching and reading almost everything I can get my hands on. I EVEN HAVE DREAMS BEING AT POLITICAL RALLIES AND VOTING PLACES.

I have been trying my hardest not to argue with family members and people here at Alipac about the candidates. I wouldn't be fair. Its rare that I will reply to posts about the election unless its a very generic post where I won't be arguing with anyone. I might get carried away.
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by butterbean
    I AM OBSESSED WITH THE ELECTIONS. I enjoy watching and reading almost everything I can get my hands on. I EVEN HAVE DREAMS BEING AT POLITICAL RALLIES AND VOTING PLACES.

I have been trying my hardest not to argue with family members and people here at Alipac about the candidates. I wouldn't be fair. Its rare that I will reply to posts about the election unless its a very generic post where I won't be arguing with anyone. I might get carried away.
    Arguing about it is half the fun if you keep it civil

I did find the caucus today interesting , At least by doing it I feel I have
    a voice at the table

Political Junkie

I'm a political junkie. I'm a little distressed about the South Carolina results, but I follow politics pretty closely. Yes, I'm probably banned from a few emails lists.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast