Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

WHO says ILLEGALS RETURN NOW to your OWN countries?!

Just as God through Joan of Arc warned the English invaders of France that it WAS HIS WILL for them to AT ONCE LEAVE her native land, it is ALSO GOD'S WILL for the ILLEGAL aliens to LEAVE OUR country NOW and NOT to RETURN UNLESS they do it LEGALLY! As LONG as the illegals PERSIST in remaining HERE, they will DESERVE EVERY DUE NASTY consequence that derives from their CONTINUED CRIMINAL PRESENCE in OUR country!

The Illegals are All law breakers . DEPORT , pay back our Treasury State Local and Federal . Bust all your Racist org's and then maybe ! Maybe we'll talk .
    Nam vet 1967/1970 Skull & Bones can KMA .Bless our Brothers that gave their all ..It also gives me the right to Vote for Chuck Baldwin 2008 POTUS . NOW or never*

The Illegals are All law breakers . DEPORT , pay back our Treasury State Local and Federal . Bust all your Racist org's and then maybe ! Maybe we'll talk .
    Nam vet 1967/1970 Skull & Bones can KMA .Bless our Brothers that gave their all ..It also gives me the right to Vote for Chuck Baldwin 2008 POTUS . NOW or never*

That illegals RETURN to their OWN countries and then APPLY from THERE to come to the United States LEGALLY is not only a DIVINE mandate, it is simple COMMON SENSE and DECENCY!

They sure are NOT leaving here in Arizona, my apartment complex is FULL 95 % are mexican probally most of them are ILLEGAL, hard sayin.
    Proud to be an AMERICAN

Quote Originally Posted by koobster
    They sure are NOT leaving here in Arizona, my apartment complex is FULL 95 % are mexican probally most of them are ILLEGAL, hard sayin.
    put on an ICE ballcap . see what happens !

Harhar Thats a good one, yes I will order one.
    Proud to be an AMERICAN

It is so out of hand it is the only logical thing to do. Go back willingly with a chance to return legally or get caught and be banned from the country for atleast 10 years and have a record. I know they're hanging on for a full amnesty.......but I honestly don't see how that would work at all.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)