Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Who is on which side?

I have a fax I would like to send to the Senators on the side of the illegals. I would prefer to not have to send it 100 times and I am sure there are some Senators on the side of the people. Does anyone have a list of who is on which side? I know McCain and Kennedy are on the illegal side along with Frist and Reid and that's a good place to start but I would like to know every one of the traitors siding with illegals vice American citizens.

Thanks

Hang tight rhino. I saw something earlier where a list was being put together.

Hillary is a major traitor....her and kennedy probaly have illegals working for them.

Definately Durbin and Obama are on the side of illegals from Illinois.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

It seems the constant phone calls, faxes, and emails are working. I called Senator Santorum and asked his staff what his official position was. She read a prepared statement that said, "Senator Santorum believes we need to secure our boders first and foremost and will vote for no bill that includes amnesty."

I went on to tell her I would never support or send money to the Senator if he voted for a bill that included a "path to citizenship" and I followed it up with my fax. She said she had received the same sentiments for weeks now.

I don't know if these guys realize it but the people are pissed! Maybe the news makes up phony polls that do not show how angry the American citizens are but they will know come election time. I will vote for Mickey Mouse over Senators Santorum and Spector before I vote for them if they go ahead with the amnesty law!

http://www.numbersusa.com/hottopic/2454.html

This lists who voted for what. Finished votes are at the bottom of the page.

Here is Oregon

Gordon Smith He stated on radio program he is for amnesty
    Fax: 202.228.3997

Ron Wyden
    Phone 202.224.5244 Does not show fax.
    This guy wants to give them a free ride. Democrat.
    The first requisite of a good citizen in this republic of ours is that he shall be able and willing to pull his own weight.
    Theodore Roosevelt

McCain, Kennedy, Frist, Reid and Clinton,

that ship's already left the port, all we can do now is watch it disappear over the horizon

the problem is, the Senate, much like the Titanic, thinks it's an unsinkable ship. The Titanic sank because of the ice-bergs it didn't see -- NOT the ones that were in plain sight --- in all it's arrogance, it ignored all the warnings
    "Those who cannot learn from history are doomed to repeat it" George Santayana "Deo Vindice"

What a perfect analogy, Mamie.
    They don't even know that they've already hit the iceberg and are taking on water fast. They're still dancing and drinking on the upper decks.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)