Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

WHO TOOK MY THREAD OFF !

6/23/2009

A few hours ago I put a thread here titled: " WE THE PEOPLE STIMULUS PACKAGE ," Some how it vanished ! I would like to know
    what happened to it ? I even put the you tube site.. Is this Freedom of speech ?

Joe

joefrank - Did you do a search prior to posting to make sure it wasn't a duplicate post? Several of us have had a post deleted at one time or another because we posted a news story that had been previously posted. Its not personal or only you.
    <div>Number*U.S. military*in S.Korea to protect their border with N.Korea: 28,000. Number*U.S. military*on 2000 mile*U.S. southern border to protect ourselves from*the war in our own backyard: 1,200 National Guard.</

6/23/2009

As far as I know I ddin't see it anywhere, I was mad
    because this video will open many eyes, just trying to
    keep alive what I believe in...

Joe

6/24/2009

This is the you tube video , judge for yourselves and
    let me know what you think ?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jeYscnFpEyA

Cheers..Joe

Hhmmm. Not sure what happened there Joe, please feel free to post it here:
    http://www.alipac.us/forum-19.html

Best regards,
    BD

6/24/2009

Bulldogger...

Thank you....

I posted it...

Cheers..Joe...

joefrank-
    I see you posted it again, per Bulldogger's suggestion. FYI, I did a search and the video was posted at least once before on ALIPAC at this link: (Just wanted to let you know in case another moderator deletes it later, that might be why.)
    http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-150766-thomas.html+paine

I figured it had been posted when I clicked on your link, because it is one of the Thomas Paine videos. There are at least a couple different ones. They are wonderful!!!

Just to let you know, they have been circulating on the web for several months now, including on ALIPAC, and Glenn Beck even had the actor in the videos on his show. They got a lot of attention, and a lot of people have seen them by now.

But I'm glad you reminded us about them, and hope you continue to pass them around to more people you know who might not have seen them yet. And I don't know why we shouldn't post a duplicate post if its been several months, and new ALIPACers might not have seen it yet.
    <div>Number*U.S. military*in S.Korea to protect their border with N.Korea: 28,000. Number*U.S. military*on 2000 mile*U.S. southern border to protect ourselves from*the war in our own backyard: 1,200 National Guard.</

6/24/2009

Thank you builditnow ....You see I never heard of
    this video before and I was amazed and it made my heart
    sing to know someone out there brought forth what really
    is going on in Washington, I just recently joined you tube
    because other writer friends suggested it. Thank you.

Cheers....Joe

MW
    The video has been posted on here several times in the past. It was probably deleted because it was a duplicate.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Hi Joe, I've checked with the other mods and they have no idea of what happened to your post. Your free speech is welcome here so please don't accuse of removing your post without asking what happend first.
    Is it possible you clicked on preview instead of submitt? I've done that before myself.
    We will always send you a PM if we do any type of change to your post, although it maybe moved to a different section on the site without giving you notice.
    Your posts and participiation are important to us all and we appreciate your involvement with ALIPAC.
    Please feel free to conact any of the mods or admin here when you may have a question. We do respond to our PM's.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)