Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Who are we letting into our country?

Look who we're letting into our country (this video is from AMERICA - not overseas). I'd like Bush to tell me why my son is fighting in Iraq while he's letting America haters into our country. Not only do people need to come in legally, but we need to only let in people who want to become part of our country - and not coming here to destroy it and spread their anti-American hate message. I can't believe our government is just letting this happen.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OLK1Xpc7SMQ

American Muslims Trampling the American Flag

Dear ,

An alert ACT! for America chapter member emailed us the link you will find below. This link will take you to a video on YouTube, which shows some American Muslims in a demonstration trampling the American flag, declaring that Islam is to dominate all other religions, calling America “Crusaders against Islam,â€

Who is letting these people in!!!!! They get student visas and clog our Universities. Something is very wrong in America. This is sickening.

While we fight wars in other countries at great expense to the American
    taxpayer we continue to flood our country with people who want to kill us and or our way of life. The stupidity of global free trade open border people is overwhelming in some respects in that they are willing to kill America for their view point and greed.

If the average America took a few minutes to realize we are at war in this country between various groups and in time it will turn ugly, if we're real luck we may have a president who calls in UN troops to "keep peace".
    I'm old with many opinions few solutions.

A personal comment/testimonial on the general theme...

In my particular circumstance in graduate school, I was surrounded closely and continuously with 'international students from all over the world (for a variety of specific reasons). I was continually told how bad the US [presumably] is - "Americans are stupid", "Americans are lazy", "you invade too many countries", "your universities are bad", "your food is horrible" - I heard it all, folks.

While I do believe it is ok that a small number of truly exceptional students are allowed to attend and complete undergrad and graduate degrees here,
    I fail to see the logic in allowing in large numbers of mediocre or sub-standard academic achievement into the US university system.

In contradiction to the propaganda by the opposing forces, while these student do nominally pay 'out of state / out of country' tuition rates, the full cost of the university experience is rarely covered by tuition fees. The difference consists in subsidizies in Federal and State/Local taxes payers....
    which are, average working/middle class citizens.

At the same time, many of our own younger people are increasingly going without such an education. Every benefit should be awarded to them first - plain and simple. Allow non-national students to attend, but only in limited numbers and be sure each university makes a net profit (considering tertiary costs input oh behalf of tax-payers) on each student.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

PhredE, I cannot agree enough. I have also recently graduated from a major university w/ anursing degree. There were several students in our class on these Visas, and they were NOT superior students. In fact, one or two didn't even make it through the program and had to repeat it again this year. One of them tried to cheat during a lab time we had, and almost got ME in trouble for it as well.

I agree -- a few are very intelligent, but the most of them are just average students like anyone else. But they are coming here in hoardes, and many of them DO hate America. Let me tell you, many of them are supposedly citizens and STILL hate America.

But, in the name of all that's holy and politically correct, we let them in and give them scholarships even. They take spots from Americans who want to attend these programs, and MANY of them have no plans to even stay IN America to contribute or use their degrees.

I had one Russian classmate who constantly complained about the program and the United States. Her plans were to go be a nurse in Australia!! This was a competitive nursing program and here she gets in and takes a spot undoubtedly from some American who really would have liked to get in.

Where is the sense in all of this????

jjmm: Hey, thanks. I know I'm not the only one that sees this stuff nor feels this way. It's sad, but as I see it, it is true...

Good luck to you BTW as well.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Something tells me there is no limits on any of these visa's....Bush also agreed with the U.N. to take in 25 thousand Iraqi's, How are they going to screen them?

Did you resd the article about Muslims in our Marine corps. give me a break, makes you almost feel like they want something to happen here, then again maybe they do!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Our borders and ports remain open with uncontrolled illegal immigration and drug smuggling over our southern border.

Student visa's are handed out like candy.

We have no allies left--the European Union has sold European countries out to Muslims.

Iranian boats have been harassing our Navy and tonight Lou Dobbs announced the Navy fired a warning shot last Dec.--a fact we weren't told before.

Recently Mexican President Calderon hosted the visit of an Iranian diplomat.

Mexico continues to build consulates in the US, fights our laws in courts & with protests, participates in an open invasion of our land with illegal immigrants and drugs, illegally uses diplomats to affect US law and policy and encourages attacks on our border agents by not policing their side of the border.

Illegals protest and break US laws with immunity. Deportees return multiple times.

Gangs operate within our borders and commit acts of terror.

Israel has warned the US of deepening ties between Latin countries and Iran and the president and congress didn't listen.

Foreign Ministry concerned about Iran's ties with South America

The defense establishment has for years seen the border areas between Paraguay, Argentina and Brazil as a focus of Iranian and Hezbollah terror. Iran, meanwhile, has opened embassies in Nicaragua, Ecuador and Chile, and increased commercial ties and visits by senior officials. Iran has also enlarged its missions in Venezuela, Uruguay, Mexico and Colombia.

The Foreign Ministry says these embassies have an "astronomical number" of diplomats, in no proportion to their needs. In Nicaragua, for example, there are 30 Iranian diplomats, with a similar number in Venezuela and other countries. Israel fears that these are intelligence operatives also involved in terror.
    entire article at:
    http://www.haaretz.com/hasen/spages/884707.html

Did you listen to the words spoken on this video? This is not free speech--this is insurection..............

"Just to show you where our loyality belongs to."

"Purify our belief'

"We have a legal permit and we are doing this"
    What traitor issued this permit and where did this desecration occur?

"Don't be afraid."

"Come join us."

"To dominiate the US."

"To dominate the world."

"This is not like our countries back home where they come and torture you. This country has a loophole, they allow the freedom of expression."

"First of all, the so-called War on Terror isn’t a war on terror at all, it’s a war on the Constitution and Bill of Rights; a war on the rights of the American people." Lynn Stuter, researcher, analyst
    "Distrust and caution are the parents of security."
    Benjamin Franklin

This is posted on U tube site under comments:

Kurtlane (1 hour ago) Show Hide Marked as spam 0 Reply | Spam This group is called Islamic Thinkers Society. It is a US branch of the U.K-based extremist movement formerly known as Al-Muhajiroun. This rally was in New York some time in 2005.

Islamic Thinkers Society holds closed-door meetings and study sessions at a mosque in Jackson Heights, Queens. Their prayer leader (in that mosque) is Sheikh Choudray. (cont.)
    Their youth leader is Abu Yousuf. He is a U.S. citizen who says he attended a "camp" in Sudan. He takes computer courses at the City University of New York.

You can see more from the same group on YouTube at

Islamist Pro Suicide Bombing Rally in NYC.

This group's speakers regularly perform at universities and colleges throughout New York City usually sponsored by the Muslim Student Association

If true, officials will have some names and the citizen should be stripped of his citizenship. This wasn't free speack...this was a crime of hate and evil.
    "Distrust and caution are the parents of security."
    Benjamin Franklin

I used to have a professor at my college who had the last name Hassul. Anyway, all the muslim students figured he was one of their own and he heard some amazing anti-semitic crap they would talk about all the jewish profs. They also tried to pressure him to bend the rules for them.

I took a class from one of the jewish profs in the dept. and the lack of respect the muslim students showed for him was amazing. At one point, I thought there was going to be a fight between the jewish prof. and the muslim students over a cheating incident. I stayed around after class just to make sure they didn't jump him.
    por las chupacabras todo, fuero de las chupacabras nada

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast