Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Who will stick up for us?

I am new to this site and really appreciate your efforts. I live in Escondido, Ca. We are about 30 mile north of San Diego. This morning I had the opportunity to drive through a protest of several hundred protesters protesting against any immigration reform. There were lots of Mexican flags and hateful anti-American signs. This is after yesterday’s 500,000+ protest in Los Angeles.

My two questions are:

1.)Who organizes these protests?
    2.)Why isn’t our side counter-protesting?

Welcome Josh!

Personally, I think mass protests sends the wrong image and I feel the protests that are going on now will backfire on them. As far as who organizes them, I've seen quite a few web sites pushing the protests over the last week or so.

Welcome Josh!

Did you feel intimidated by the protesters? I would have. And that is reason enough for rational people not to be protesting.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Welcome Josh!
    Equal rights for all, special privileges for none. Thomas Jefferson

Welcome, Josh !! Not to worry, our voices are being broadcast from sea to shining sea as we speak !! Thank you for standing up for maintaining a law abiding country today !!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Welcome Josh!

Welcome Josh:

As to your question, who will protect us...in the Senate Judiciary, it is looking like NO ONE.

Pinto Bean
    Keep the spirit of a child alive in your heart, and you can still spy the shadow of a unicorn when walking through the woods.

As to your question, who will protect us...in the Senate Judiciary, it is looking like NO ONE.

Pinto Bean
    Looks like the only one in there who's even half way American is Sessions and Kennedy keeps interrupting him.

And I just love how the males call each other "Senator" but they call Senator Feinstein "Diane."

Welcome Josh!

If those Washington traitors have their way, Americans workers without college degrees are going to need 3 jobs to get by. Unfortunately for them, their co-workers at each job would be the unruly Mexican flag wavers they are watching on the news. If Specter and his ilk succeed in their goal in making illegal workers legal the every business, from manufaturing to coal mining, will roll back their pay scales to the lowest wage the newly legit workers are willing to accept.

The most excuciating irony is that the wealthy senate members, so anxious to sell out hardworking low/middle income American citizens, will NEVER have to worry how this will effect their own lives.

PintoBean:

EXACTLY MY POINT! Today, in my town (Escondido), students were protesting and demanding that breaking law be acceptable. Fights broke out and there was property damage. The authorities just pretty much looked the other way. Who is organizing these students and why isn't anyone talking about this?

I disagree with the moderator's point of view that we should all just stay quiet and not protest. This is exactly how change does NOT happen. Americans of all races and colors should be demanding that our laws be followed. Why isn't anyone standing up for law abiding Americans? Sitting quiet only perpetuates weakness and if you review your history, the weak get crushed.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast