Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

GFC

Who will support the illegal baby boomers

Illegal aliens are not paying into the social security system nor are they putting any money into a private retirement account. Future retirees will only see their SS benefits being cut even further to support the illegal baby boomers.

You got that right! I heard tonight that social security would get 2500 people using the same stolen security number, (scratching my head here) I bet that lucky legal american citizen would get the real maximun amount when they get ready to draw social security right?
    Build the dam fence post haste!

The senate voted today to excuse Illegals 2 of the 5 years of taxes. The illegals get to pick the years that they pay. OH NO YOU CAN'T CALL THIS AMNESTY!!!!!

Well right now they are all being supported by the american taxpayers with their free medical, food stamps, welfare, tax refunds, etc. I guess we will support them until we go broke.

Personally, I think if the government decides to legalize those immigrants who are already here, they should make them pay BACK taxes for the amount of years they were here illegally. Just my two cents worth.
    ---Reesa---
    Yes, I am from Texas. No, I didn't vote for him!

Back Taxes
    What a hoot.......there's no imaginable way to uncover the amount they owe. They're given every opportunity to fudge the truth right along with the EMPLOYERS!

That's a scam from the get go. To say nothing of all the tax dollars that the employers have pocketed over the years!!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

kev

who

Who will pay for it? Our children and grandchildren will, thats who.