Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Banned

Whopp de do and rah rah , OUR MAIN PROBLEM

Right after the mid term elections we heard here and on other sites how IT WAS THE END OF ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION , the states were gonna get tough

YEAH , Right , I'm seeing the same old garbage , States purpose laws , laws go NOWHERE

-------------------------------------------------------------------
    Wyo. House committee shoots down immigration bill

CHEYENNE, Wyo. (AP) — A Wyoming House committee on Monday rejected a bill that would have cracked down on illegal immigrants and people who employ them in the state.

The bill, sponsored by Rep. Pete Illoway, R-Cheyenne, died Monday after no member of the House Minerals, Business and Economic Development Committee moved to vote on it. Several witnesses testified that it would duplicate existing federal law and raise constitutional concerns about police treatment of people suspected of being in the country illegally.

Illoway said after the vote he's hopeful that his bill, HB 94, helped to focus attention on the immigration issue and that the Legislature will address it in the future.

"What I heard today was finally, is there is a problem here in Wyoming, and it needs to be addressed," Illoway said. "No, this bill is probably not where we wanted to go. But it's a first step because people finally say, 'Oh, there is a problem. Let's go ahead and work on this thing.'"

Introducing his bill to the committee, Illoway said he had modeled it after a state immigration law enacted in Arizona that has prompted wide-ranging legal challenges.

Illoway's bill would have authorized police to arrest people without a warrant if they committed offenses that made them eligible for deportation. The state needed to act because the federal government hasn't done enough to address illegal immigration, he said.

"This is not anti-immigration; it's not anti-Hispanic," Illoway said. "It could be called a legal versus illegal bill."

Several representatives from business and industry groups spoke against the bill. Many said their members already follow federal immigration requirements in hiring employees and don't need a duplicative state system.

"We're already subject to a number of these requirements under federal law," said Jonathan Downing, spokesman for the Wyoming Contractors Association.

Lynn Birleffi, lobbyist for the Wyoming Lodging & Restaurant Association, said many association members employ workers from other countries. They're currently working to comply with federal requirements, she said.

"Part of our concern is you'll have two systems going along," Birleffi said.

Joel Anderson, a Denver lawyer who practices immigration law, also testified against the bill.

It's clear that challenges to the Arizona law are headed to the U.S. Supreme Court, he said. Anderson questioned whether it's in Wyoming's interest to commit to spending the legal fees to defend a similar law.

Linda Burt, head of the ACLU in Wyoming, also spoke against the bill. The ACLU has been involved in securing federal court injunctions barring Arizona from enforcing aspects of its law, she said.

"I would just urge you to oppose this bill," Burt said. "Obviously there are reforms that need to be made, but they're not going to be made at this level."

http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2011-01-2 ... -bill.html
    -------------------------------------------
    this is so much blather and BS from people trying to get elected , They want open borders

People , we are screwed if we stick with our present plan of action
    I don't know what to say , I don't have an answer , I just know what we are doing
    IS NOT WORKING

MEANWHILE , THE RECONQUISTA ADVANCES

Banned
    I've almost come to the conclusion that we can't win this , not with how we are trying to do.

I'm open for any suggestions ?

We take 1 step forward and get pushed back 3 , meanwhile the border is wide open and they gain more power every day

Talk about a major bummer minute

Quote Originally Posted by Justthefacts
    I've almost come to the conclusion that we can't win this , not with how we are trying to do.

I'm open for any suggestions ?

We take 1 step forward and get pushed back 3 , meanwhile the border is wide open and they gain more power every day

Talk about a major bummer minute
    We will not win. There will be immigration reform, and 45 million illegal aliens will get their much awaited citizenship. Then they can send for the rest of their families.

Do you know even one candidate who is for properly deporting people who are here in our country illegally?

I am keeping an eye on Col. Allen West. I trusted him. He won the election and then right away joined the Black Caucus. I don't know what is up with him now.

I have known we are not going to win for a while now. It was hard to face.
    Ron Paul in 2011 "[...]no amnesty should be granted. Maybe a 'green card' with an asterisk should be issued[...]a much better option than deportation."

I've been feeling the same way for awhile now. We have no way to win. We have no one we can trust. No one that is willing to fight for us.
    I'll continue the good fight, but my heart is already broken.
    The only way I see to secure the border and do anything about all the illegals in our country is not what I can say on here. But I do know there are an awful lot of people that are not going to give up or give in. I just don't know if it will be enough. Or if it will be too late.
    I have so much respect for everyone that is willing to go down to the border and secure it themselves. People willing to donate materials and time to build a decent fence and protect our country. I want to thank each and every one of you. And if it comes to that, I'll be right there with you still trying. My fight has always been for my children and grandchildren. If the fight continues, I have to still fight for them. It kills me to see that the country we may leave for them is not the country we loved and fought for.

I have understood for years that we have been losing. We have staved off amnesty, yet as long as the laws go unenforced it gets worse and worse with each passing day. And the more that time goes by, the less likely we are to solve this problem with our current strategy. I think that things will get so bad that it will reach a critical mass, and illegals with all of their demands and anti-Americanism will do something that will wake the entire nation up. At that point it will probably be too late to get rid of all of them. Balkanization beckons.
    Serve Bush with his letter of resignation.

See you at the signing!!

I'm afraid you maybe right Superman, pass the bills in the Senate and shoot em' down in the House! Damn! Did you look at Roy Beck's take on the sotu speech? They tried to ram Dream crap down our throats 2 times in 90 days and we beat them back barely, maybe we should pull out the call list and start pounding Washington again "Secure our Borders and Enforce our current laws!" I e-mailed our speaker of the House and asked him if he hires illegal aliens, because I couldn't understand his stance on illegal immigration and the only explanation I could come up with is that "You hire and employ illegal aliens!" My wife calls me a minor irritant, irritation is my middle name!
    Just start slamming the phones of all those who are coming up for re-election in 2012 and just keep em' against the ropes, The ones who voted no on the Dream act make them keep pushin' and the ones who voted yes let them know that you and your PC will be campaigning against them until 2012
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Everyday that the border remains open and our government refuses to enforce our immigration laws is a day closer to them winning. Every time an illegal invader can drop anchor in this country and that anchor is considered an American citizen brings them that much closer to winning. Everyday our court system gives illegal invaders another break makes it that much easier for them to remain and carry on with their invasion.

Time is on their side so long as they can have jackpot babies and the financial windfall that our government hands over to these criminals.

We cannot even get common sense legislation passed to protect us from this invasion. Do you think it's going to get any easier as millions of invaders continue to flood this country and have anchor babies who are loyal to their parents and mexico. They in turn continue to elect la raza sympathizers, with the sole objective of passing ethnocentric legislation to assist the invaders in their efforts to colonize this country.

It’s obvious this government is not going to do anything to stop any of this because they do not want to stop it. Not sure what the future holds, but it's not looking good right now.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

"Arizona just introduced a "No Anchor Babies" bill and believe me the last state in the Union I thought would lead the charge is Arizona!"
    We just have to back a Major player someone who's not afraid to say "Hell No, you ain't doin' that!" You know this is not the first time we nearly lost our country and then George Washington made it across the Potomac, and then the "shit!" hit the fan it was just a handful of Americans, we need to find out all the companies using E-verify and lobby for some help here, Tyson Foods would probably help and Chipolte well they might not have a choice but to help, maybe that's the problem we're not suckin' up to money, cause that really ain't us but let me remind you once again "Alls fair in love and war!"
    And our "Compander and Thief!" has made it perfectly clear we're the enemy!"
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

People are hearing all of us!

That is over 301,000 pages of information, news, and opinions about illegal immigration and border security displayed in one day!

This is really amazing that we have set two new records in one day with your support and we are on the way to new heights!

Keep up the great work everyone!

William