Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Who's Hand did Obama shake first?

This is not a news item, it is a personal observation. After signing the bill with 20 pens Pres O shook the hand of that 11 year old kid whose mom died for lack of insurance (supposedly) but what I would ask is "how come an IA couldn't have been denied but the kids mom was?"
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Actually Glen Beck had a piece on this and pointed out that she could have qualified for Medicade so this was a joke. I know it is hard to find a doctor that will accept it, but they are out there. He used that poor kid to try to make a point. Heartless bastard.

An IA wouldn't even have needed medicaid is my point. The next time I need to go to an emergency room for a non life treating reason I plan to say in perfect English that I am an undocumented alien and will not give them any identification. Ever wonder what that might cause?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

The first hand Obama shook belongs to Satan.

The true story is that his mom did have treatment, for free, at the Cleveland Clinic which has a program for charitable care.

If his mom died, it was from a disease resistant to treatment, not lack of insurance. And that is the problem, even the 80% who have insurance all die at one time or another. Sometimes things are diagnosed too late, mostly because the symptoms are vague (i.e., ovarian cancer) and hard to detect, or the type of disease or illness cannot be cured or the patient is debilitated. It is not the fault of insurance and/or health care. Even if your insurance company denies payment, you can still receive treatment and then appeal their decision.

This disaster will only make things worse, because of the sense of entitlement that people who have made poor choices will now have. However, things will not improve for them, or anyone else that I can see, with this bill. It is just to place a penalty on people who make over $250,000/year. Obama himself was in that category, received a free education at Harvard which most of us never achieve, a special housing deal from Tony Resco, and his charitable contribution percentage was lower than mine. Yet he feels entitled to complain about spreading wealth. What a hypocrite.

Quote Originally Posted by Ratbstard
    An IA wouldn't even have needed medicaid is my point. The next time I need to go to an emergency room for a non life treating reason I plan to say in perfect English that I am an undocumented alien and will not give them any identification. Ever wonder what that might cause?
    I did exactly what you suggested. Gave me a sense of satisfaction and the look on the nurses face was priceless.
    ...I call on you in the name of Liberty, of patriotism & everything dear to the American character, to come to our aid...

William Barret Travis
    Letter From The Alamo Feb 24, 1836

Quote Originally Posted by TexasBorn
    I did exactly what you suggested. Gave me a sense of satisfaction and the look on the nurses face was priceless.

Quote Originally Posted by TexasBorn
    Ah Ha! That could explain the push for biometric cards for all Americans. Perhaps there is a larger number of people doing just that and the media isn't reporting it.