Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Why Is it “Impossible” to Deport Illegal Aliens, Mr. Bush?

http://www.canadafreepress.com/2007/lillpop012007.htm

John W. Lillpop

President George W. Bush has undertaken the onerous task of converting certain Muslim dictatorships and theocracies in the Middle East to enlightened democracies.

Mr. Bush apparently believes that America can, and should, determine the form of government that billions of Muslims live under.

But while our commander-in-chief is eager to impose American ideology on billions of Muslims in nations thousands of miles removed from our shores, he turns downright squeamish when it comes to defending America's own borders and enforcing our immigration laws.

Most distressing is Bush's assertion that deportation of millions of illegal aliens is “impossible.”

How in the world can it be “impossible” for the most powerful and technologically advanced nation in the world to remove criminals who have invaded our nation at time of war?

Surely the greatest hope for the civilized world in the global “war on terror” is not helpless when it comes to criminals inside its own borders? Some of who are most likely terrorists?

If America is really that impotent, Osama bin Laden and other Islamofascists will see that as great news, and a source of inspiration for continuing their Jihad on the civilized world.

Moreover, if America is unable, or unwilling, to control who enters and who stays here, victory for terrorism and world domination by Islamic extremists are all but assured.

Is that really the message you wish to convey to the world, Mr. President?

The great-unanswered question in all of this is:

Why does President Bush always act on behalf of illegal aliens, rather than America?

Why does he arrogantly and foolishly deny these facts?

* Mexico has violated the sovereignty and borders of America by encouraging 20 million illiterate peasants to cross the border illegally.

* Illegal aliens feed at the public trough for health care, education, food, housing and other vital services to which they were not entitled, and which cost U.S. taxpayers hundreds of billions of dollars each year.

* Illegal aliens overwhelm American hospitals, medical clinics, and emergency rooms and refuse to pay for medical services received.

* The impact of serving illegal aliens forces scores of medical facilities into bankruptcy, resulting in the loss of vital medical services for American citizens.

* Illegal aliens who refuse to pay for medical services manage to send $30-40 billion a year back to Mexico.

* Illegal aliens refuse to learn English, and demand that America provide services in Spanish at considerable cost to American citizens.

* Illegal aliens the education of American children because of language and cultural issues.

* Illegal aliens demand driver’s licenses despite being in America illegally, and demand that driver instruction and testing materials be in Spanish.

* Illegal aliens demand the same reduced tuition rates offered to American students here legally.

* Illegal aliens vote in U.S. elections and alter election results.

* Illegal aliens overwhelm America's penal system, making it impossible to deal with the citizen inmate population.

*Illegal aliens engage in wholesale forgery of vital public documents and commit identity theft in order to secure employment, education, credit, and access to public services.

* Millions of illegal aliens take to the streets to protest pending legislation in the U.S. Congress that would tighten border security and enforce the nation’s immigration laws

* Illegal aliens wave Old Glory and scream “Yes, we can!” and “We are America" in Spanish as they marched to protest the rule of law in America

* Illegal aliens cry “racism” every time they are criticized for being in America illegally or challenged to learn English and assimilate into American society.

In other words, this corrupt bunch of third-world banditos is under the misguided notion that America has no sovereign rights or borders, and that our great nation should be open to every Mexican peasant that decides unilaterally to squat in America.

Again, the unanswered question: Why does U.S. President George W. Bush consistently side with Mexico and illegal aliens instead of fighting on behalf of Americans?

Because he is an errand boy for the haves and the have-mores?
    "We have a sacred, noble obligation in this country to defend the rule
    of law. Without rule of law, without democracy, without rule of law being
    applied without fear or favor, there is no freedom."

Senator Chuck Schumer 6/11/2007
    <s

Senior Member AmericanElizabeth's Avatar
    Because he likes the cheap labor, and the fact that the illegals are under-educated, or uneducated and easier to control than us, that's why!
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Yeah, they want a dumb down lower class that are like mindless drones. We here in America are just too educated to have the wool pulled over our eyes.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

April
    [quote]Again, the unanswered question: Why does U.S. President George W. Bush consistently side with Mexico and illegal aliens instead of fighting on behalf of Americans? /quote]

Power, greed and stupidity...... and it will come around and bite him in the rear eventually.

Again, the unanswered question: Why does U.S. President George W. Bush consistently side with Mexico and illegal aliens instead of fighting on behalf of Americans?
    I think all of the answers above could be accurate. But could it be possible that this is the answer or at least the answer that he would like for us to give.

He is simply a kind man who believes that all people deserve to live in freedom and have opportunities? Could it be that he wants people around the world to view him as the great samaritarian who has used his power and authority in a manner so as to give as many people as possible a chance at this freedom and opportunity?

Could it be that he is willing to "inconvenience" the citizens of the U.S. who in his opinion "have it so good" in order to give some of what U.S. citizens have to others?!

Could it be that this is possible ?! I have thought of this before several times when being at my wits end trying to understand what motivates President Bush.

The problem comes when I try to believe it to be possible. I cannot bring myself to believe it for so many reasons I cannot list them right now. SO the closest thing I am able to think is that the real reasons are those which others have listed above......but that he would like for us and all people around the world to believe that the reasons are the reasons that I listed.

I'm probably way off target but I thought I'd share what I've thought about this question which we continue to ask ourselves over and over again in our frustration to try to make sense out of the actions and inactions of our president.

Whatever the answer is.......he's sure making it hard for us to be the welcoming people that we see ourselves as and would like to be. It is hard when you feel so disrespected and when the president of our country does not seem to understand or want to acknowledge the fact that although we live in freedom for which we are so grateful.....life in America is not always a bed of roses. We face many problems and difficulties too and it seems that maybe because he at least has always had a very financially secure life that he does not have a clue about what it is like to be an average U.S. citizen. I know a legal immigrant who told me that life in the USA is much, much more difficult for her than it was in her home country of Kosovo.

P.S. It is no sin to be wealthy, but when you are and you are making decisions for those who are not which have serious consequences for them it could be easy to be way, way off target. In my opinion he is.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Senior Member AmericanElizabeth's Avatar
    Legaluscitizen, what you suggest is probably not too far off, and sound like a reasonable thought line.

Here are a few questions, that I think I am going to pose to President Bush:

1. How many times in a year do you get electric bill shut-off notices?

my answer: For many people I know, ourselves included, they can come almost monthly.

2. How many times have you gone to the store and stood in the checkout line, and took out food from your cart to put back, because you realized you did not have enough money?

my answer: I do it all the time, and see many Americans do it too.

3. How many times in a month can a person get paycheck advances, in what incriments, and what are the fee's?

my answer: At least in Oregon, you can get an advance when the last check cleared, incriments of $50.00, and the fee can be as much as 400% of the "loan".

4. Have you ever sold plasma to buy milk for the kids?

my answer: I tried once, but my veins were too deep, but my husband has on several occassions.

*Last but not least*

5. Do you realize the suffering that your inaction, and the inaction of every other politician such as yourself, has caused the working poor Americans, and how it has stiffled our promise of any kind of a future but to struggle constantly?

my answer: I think you do not have a clue what it is like to struggle and do without, even being without a car, or the bus money to get to a doctors appointment. No Mr. Bush, I do not think you even care, or will any other politician, until people like myself come along and force you to do what is right.

DEPORT THE ILLEGAL ALIENS! They are not Americans and never will be, even if you give them amnesty.

And yes, I am going to write this, in a letter, and send it. One can only hope it will be read.

Like you said Legal, I too think he would like to be seen as a caring and concerned man, but the truth is, he is not for allowing his own fellow Americans to suffer because of the illegal alien invasion, the increased health care costs, the depressed wages, lost jobs, higher insurance rates, and higher property and rent costs.
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

It is not "impossible." The will to deport them is not there by anyone but the american citizens who has to pay the price of illegal immigration. Illegal is supported by corporations who what lots of cheap labor and the government who is supported by corporations.
    It has been done before in the 20s and in 1954 and I can be done again. Deport them one at a time just like they came.
    They are not in the shadows. They are working, their children are going to school, they are buying houses and cars and they are receiving social services. They can be found and they can be determined if they are legal citizens or illegals.

Who SAYS it can't be done? - Illegals have been deported en masse before!1. From "The Desk of Viper" - Aug. 17, 2006
    PRESIDENTS HOOVER & EISENHOWER DEPORTED MILLIONS OF ILLEGALS SO AMERICANS HAD WORK!
    Howdy, here is something to pass around. I did not know of this until it was pointed out to me.
    Back during the great depression, President Herbert Hoover ordered the deportation of all illegal aliens in order to make the jobs available to American citizens that desperately needed work. And then again in 1954, President Dwight Eisenhower deported 1.3 million Mexican nationals (called operation "Wetback") in order that returning American WWII and Korean veterans had a better chance at jobs. It took 2 years, but they deported them. If they could deport the illegals back then, they can sure do it today!!
    If you have doubts about the veracity of this information, just type Operation Wetback into your favorite search engine and confirm it for yourself.
    http://blogs.chronwatch.com/archives/20 ... it_can.asp

http://www.bestandworst.com/v/104270.htm

simple: enforce the laws, hold the cheating employers accountable... and they will depor themselves.
    Just because you're used to something doesn't make it right.

Quote Originally Posted by edstate
    simple: enforce the laws, hold the cheating employers accountable... and they will depor themselves.

Jobs that are available to them from busineses is what brings them here. Enforce the law against business and the source that draws them here will stop and they will deport themselves and they will not come here if they do not have legal documents to work here.
    Enforcement of one simple law could solve the entire problem of illegal immigration. If jobs were not here for them, there would be no need for a fence, ice or any othere immigration law.