Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Why is no one talking about taking away the INCENTIVES that bring illegals into this country?

They will not have to be rounded up and deport them to control illegal immigration.

No matter how much the border is controlled, it will not stop illegal entry if the incentives are here. Those incentives that have to be taken away are;

l. Businesses have to stop hiring people without legal documents to be here and to work here. Businesses have to be fined heavily and it they continue their business should be confiscated and jail time.

2. The 14th amendment that gives children born to illegals automatic citizenship has to be repealed or correctly interpreted.

(Ron Paul is for taking away both these incentives)

These two incentives has to be taken away to put a stop to illegal entry and they will not have to be deported because they will deport themselves if they cannot work and they will not come if they cannot work and if they do not have an "anchor baby" to anchor them here.
    Nothing else has to be done and it will save the taxpayer billions they can be spent on Americans who need help.

THINK ABOUT IT.
    WE DO NOT WANT THEM TO COME AND WE WANT THEM TO LEAVE.

I agree

I agree with almost everything said in this discussion, except that I don't believe that giving the illegals amnesty will cause another 20 million in 20 years....

I think that if they grant amnesty, it will be 40 million LEGAL immigrants in 20 years via chain migration.

As it is, the country hurt most by the illegal immigration to the US is actually Mexico, as el Presidente Calderon stated in his speech with Pres Bush today.

So now, the presidents of both the US and Mexico are fighting over who gets to keep the illegals.

Why does President Bush always act on behalf of illegal aliens, rather than America?

That would be because he is a product of the siver-spoon society and is better than the masses of common people. He is beholden to his benefactors who profit greedily from the slave labor of illegals. The middle class doesn't matter anymore to bush's ilk. We've served our purpose and are being kicked to the curb in favor of slaves.
    The New America: Of the System, by the System and for the System

Quote Originally Posted by goodwitchofthesouth
    We wouldnt have to deport them if employers were fined heavily for hiring
    illegas and all public services were withheld. They would run back to
    Mexico and OTM!!!

Welcome to ALIPAC goodwitchofthesouth. I am glad to see you here as well as scam...

Now we need to recruit more!!
    "If you always do what You've always done, You'll always get what you always got!"

“If you ain’t mad, you ain’t paying attention.â€

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12