Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

MW

Why am I being excluded?

Why are non-Spanish speaking Americans being excluded from NFL commercials?

While watching the Denver vs. Oakland game tonight I observed two "Spanish only" commercials that virtually excluded all non-Spanish speaking Americans (same commercial twice). The commercials had something to do with Spanish youth, but because of the speaker's (KC's Tony Gonzales) failure to speak English - I had no clue what he was saying.

Advice to the NFL: When the viewers you're speaking too overwhelmingly speak English, please speak English! Speaking Spanish to a group of viewers that probably number less than 5% of the total viewership is not acceptable!

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

They want the commercials on programs that have high ratings, if one of those commercials comes on I stop watching that program, let the ratings drop if they want to cater to an audience that is not there.

JAK
    The sad thing is that they just don't care what we think anymore.

Does anyone? President, congress, business, banks, ....who really cares what Americans want these days?

They are are sickening, disgusting and traitors...all for the ...as they see it..."almighty dollar". They care about their families, their comforts, their needs...and they could care less what they leave the rest of us in.
    I wish all of these traitors would think about this...
    what will it buy you in eternity? NOT ONE SINGLE THING! But it may send you somewhere that you will be made to be as miserable as you want middle class Americans to be...while you sell us and our country out!

and remember yesterday...we were children. How fast time goes.
    Tomorrow is sooner than we think!
    Please help save America for our children and grandchildren... they are counting on us. THEY DESERVE the goodness of AMERICA not to be given to those who are stealing our children's future! ... and a congress who works for THEM!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Sounds like a United Way Commercial

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Well should we do a focus campaign on the NFL like we did on the millers beer a boycott? I am willing.We cannot let things like this get by or more and more will be doing the same thing.
    Build the dam fence post haste!