Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Why aren't they talking about this on the news?

I was excited this morning to turn on the Today show and hear the coverage of how this lamo bill flopped and nothing, nada, zip! I've heard about the Pres having a stomach virus, Paris may be going back to jail, and a dolphin getting a new tail, but nothing on the immigration bill failing If it had passed, it would be all over the news with people celebrating
    Just your ordinary, average, everyday, American mom!

Our local New England News (NECN) is reporting, but saying "A bill that would have secured the border with a fence and given millions of IMMIGRANTS a path to citizenship...blah, blah, blah..........
    To those uninformed, it sounds like the Senate did something bad.

MW
    WesternMA wrote:

To those uninformed, it sounds like the Senate did something bad.
    45 members of the U.S. Congress did do something bad, they voted for cloture! 38 of those folks were Democrats.

You're right, WesternMA, the news media would have us believe failure of the bill was a bad thing. However, we know better don't we.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

On GMA, they had Tom Tancredo, and they pushed him pretty hard, by acting as if this was a GOOD bill for Americans - not that Americans do NOT want this bill!

They are not reporting that we don't want it, and we killed it!! They're trying hard to make out that this was really great, and why did the senators not pass it.

They refuse to report the truth - this is not news - this is just liberal elite BS.

Re: Why aren't they talking about this on the news?

Quote Originally Posted by GoDawgs
    I was excited this morning to turn on the Today show and hear the coverage of how this lamo bill flopped and nothing, nada, zip! I've heard about the Pres having a stomach virus, Paris may be going back to jail, and a dolphin getting a new tail, but nothing on the immigration bill failing If it had passed, it would be all over the news with people celebrating
    You still don't get it, do you?

The MSM is NOT your 'friend'. It is totally bought and paid for by the very people writting the http://sessions.senate.gov/pressapp/....cfm?id=275456 loopholes in the immigration bill.

The fact that they are not reporting this or at least are making it sound as if our national security isn't being taken care of because this bill is gone means WE WON this round at least!!!

Re: Why aren't they talking about this on the news?

Quote Originally Posted by Planet_BS_Chronicles
    Quote Originally Posted by GoDawgs
    You still don't get it, do you?

The MSM is NOT your 'friend'. It is totally bought and paid for by the very people writting the http://sessions.senate.gov/pressapp/....cfm?id=275456 loopholes in the immigration bill.
    Nope, sorry, I guess I just don't get it. What side are you on anway? I've only read 2 of your posts and so far they sound really uppity. Are you on our side?
    Just your ordinary, average, everyday, American mom!

NPR had a segment on it - fairly neutral, surprisingly. Then they had a mayor from a "border town" who was clearly a Mexican first and American second who was whining about the border fence. He tried to say how they were "united" by the border, not divided by it. He was going on about how all these trucks cross the border (is that a good thing? ) The host hit him with some questions like "Well, don't a lot of ILLEGALS cross there, too?" The host/interviewer also mentioned some other common sense things that the mayor's general response to was Mexico was a "friend" and how were we to expect them to help us with TERRORISM if we treat them that way (building a wall is offensive to a criminal, don't you know. ) I wanted to scream at him that Mexico's military is aiding illegals crossing - they aren't stopping terrorists!

I will try to remember to post the archive when they have it up later - remind me if I don't. This moron mayor needs to hear from us!