Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Why arent we marching?

Can someone please tell me why we cant seem to get organized enough to have marches, everyone of us would. Get something within a hundred miles of Las Vegas, tell me where and when I'll be there.

i would march too, im in Alabama.

It takes money, time, effort and coordination to conduct a march and they have a limited effect. The other side is busy marching because they have a limited access to the voting process. We have larger numbers and we have the vote. We would be better off being a visible if small counter presence at their events than to conduct our own.
    I support enforcement and see its lack as bad for the 3rd World as well. Remittances are now mostly spent on consumption not production assets. Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

and the fact most of us onliners are thousands of miles apart. solo demonstrations will get the ball rolling.

if someone would just set a date and setup a website im sure this would take care of itself in no time.

rally

Surely if the illegals can rally, we can too.

One big difference between us and them is that we don't have newspapers and radio stations that will scream all day and night "Come out and stand up for your race! Be at the Protest! Chicano/Black/White Power!" like they do.

We also do not have large national organizations with millions of taxpayer dollars to pay for ads, promotions, and transportation.

They are able to organize marches because they are appealing to people to unify on race, they are taxpayer funded, and the Spanish media does what the English media will not when it comes to promoting for free.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

William, there is one other thing. Most of us have JOBS and family responsibilities. We are (for the most part) conservative, responsible citizens, not a wild eyed, idiot mob.

Consistent, continuous pressure on our elected officials in sufficient numbers and making our viewpoint known in the public forums will trump all the placard waving, screaming, drooling crazies any day.
    When we gonna wake up?

A massive, peaceful protest by US is what is needed. It doesn't mean we would be a mob. Protesting is a constitutional right and anyone that thinks that its a dirty thing for citizens to do is wrong because in times like these, we NNEEEEEEDD to exercise our right. You can't go down to the local port and dump all of the tea in the ocean, so get out and make your voices heard. Just emailing and faxing aint gonna cut it. We have to physically show the bums we mean business!!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Why Not March

Different people have different thoughts on this issue...I am in the March side of the equation, while at the same time endorsing and working in other areas.

I can say this on a March. I've made serveral posts on this site about the issue of a march, have even created a board to look into organizing such a march. ( http://notoamnesty.proboards54.com/index.cgi )

Any one is welcome to join in the discussion, work towards putting the pieces needed together to make one happen. So far, we have eight members, and things are slow. I think there are a lot of reasons for this, many of them mentioned by William...seems are cause as Middle Class citizens is not just enough to recieve government support and grant funding, and the business interests have sided with illegal aliens in the name of CHEAP LABOR. So, short of us as a group being willing to sacrifice to fund such a march, a march is not going to happen. A large March on Washington could have a price tag of several million dollars, and this does not count the costs incurred by the marchers themselves.

This I believe means we would need at least 100,000 people each willing to write out a check for say $50 to make a march a serious consideration.

Pinto Bean
    Keep the spirit of a child alive in your heart, and you can still spy the shadow of a unicorn when walking through the woods.

Why Not March

Different people have different thoughts on this issue...I am in the March side of the equation, while at the same time endorsing and working in other areas.

I can say this on a March. I've made serveral posts on this site about the issue of a march, have even created a board to look into organizing such a march. ( http://notoamnesty.proboards54.com/index.cgi )

Any one is welcome to join in the discussion, work towards putting the pieces needed together to make one happen. So far, we have eight members, and things are slow. I think there are a lot of reasons for this, many of them mentioned by William...seems are cause as Middle Class citizens is not just enough to recieve government support and grant funding, and the business interests have sided with illegal aliens in the name of CHEAP LABOR. So, short of us as a group being willing to sacrifice to fund such a march, a march is not going to happen. A large March on Washington could have a price tag of several million dollars, and this does not count the costs incurred by the marchers themselves.

This I believe means we would need at least 100,000 people each willing to write out a check for say $50 to make a march a serious consideration.

Pinto Bean
    Keep the spirit of a child alive in your heart, and you can still spy the shadow of a unicorn when walking through the woods.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast