Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

WHY BIG BUSINESS WANTS AMNESTY

I illegals become citizens businesses would have to pay them what they pay Americans so one might wonder why they would be for amnesty as opposed to satis quo. An atricle on Nationalreview.com yesterday explained why.

Businesses have become concerned by the local efforts to stop illegal immigration. They don't like cities passing laws against renting to illegals or hiring them for city projects, etc.

This bill makes them all legal to live and work here without ever becoming citizens. This would make all the local laws moot. It's the best of all worlds for business.

So true, Castingdirector!

ZVisas are worse than any amnesty could ever be. Instant legalization to an unknown number of people. IF, and I say IF, ZVisas were given out...they should be LIMITED to 1 million or so. And the rest should be put on notice that they are not entitled to ANY benefits and they are subject to deportation. That's the ONLY compromise I would make with the 20M illegal criminals! Illegals only make up 5% of the entire work force and yet they make up 95% of the jails and emergency rooms and schools in CA. It's sickening!