Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Why can we never here this asked by debate moderators?

For the candidates who support illegals and unions.

How is it you are able to have it both ways? Example; My husband a Union Carpenter brings home this flyer "vote for Edwards he supports unions". I asked my husband if he realized that the very reason his "union company" is losing work is because of the non-union who are under bidding? That being said who do you think is working for these non union companies? Yes, that's right the very people Edwards supports and defends "illegal immigrants" you know the one's who are just trying to make a living. I told him he and his guys need to educate themselves before voting because you can't have it both ways.

sorry about the msp (hear)

Union leaders want to unionize legal aliens. They are just like the Dems they say they support American workers then encourage illegal alien scabs to come and stay. These people want third worlders that will follow them blindly because they are use to living like that. Illegals are the same people who allow their countries stay as they are. A great sheep people to be ruled easily just look at the kind of retarded crap they believe.

The unions did nothing to protect their members from being replaced by illegal aliens. Now, they want to organize/unionize the illegal aliens. Most of the illegal aliens are used to corruption and paying bribes. The failed unions and the illegal aliens were meant for each other.