Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Why can't we deport 12 million illegal aliens?

Mexico did it!

Heard that on the Lou Dobbs Show tonight. Someone wrote that in to the show and Lou read it on the air.

I thought it was a great saying and we should spread it around.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

If you can enact a draft, Make millions of people pay SSI and FED and State Taxes, force folks to have a DL and Insurance and car tags, require all children to go to school, keep up with voters registrations - you can sure as hell send millions of lawbreakers home. Tie information to a DL and some of the other info.

I am sooooooo sickkkkkk of this arguement. I am very tired of having to particpate in all of these programs while others get to play for free.
    I'm "Dot" and I am LEGAL!

JAY LENO'S JOKE FROM A WEEK OR TWO AGO
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

BECAUSE PRESIDENT BUSH DON'T WANT TO!!!!!!!!!!!!!

dxd
    Quote Originally Posted by sawdust
    BECAUSE PRESIDENT BUSH DON'T WANT TO!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Exactly right!!

we can't deport 20-30 million illegals? we sure can deport 97 Senators for Mexico
    "Those who cannot learn from history are doomed to repeat it" George Santayana "Deo Vindice"

YOU can't deport them until you get this nation out of NAFTA - CAFTA and stop the FTAA and FIRE YOUR LOUSY CONGRESS PERSON

read the current hot button thread in this forum
    The Council on Foreign Relations... **READ**

that tells you why NAFTA et al is HOW
    "Liberty CANNOT be preserved without general knowledge among people" John Adams (August 1765)

Good question. And the only answer I keep coming back to. Big and small businesses who exploit cheap labor. Would be left scrambling to fulfill suddenly vacant low paying jobs. It' all about the money honey.
    Work together for the benefit of all mankind

And the only answer I keep coming back to. Big and small businesses who exploit cheap labor. Would be left scrambling to fulfill suddenly vacant low paying jobs. It' all about the money honey.
    It is all about the money - we keep saying that.

Do we yet realize that money is in our hands at one time or the other?

It is our money that is paying for this?

The employers would have no money, except a few government 'gifts' they get, if we did not purchase their products.

When we say, it's all about the money - it's like saying, "We can't do anything about it - because money talks."

It does, it has told them for years and still that we will purchase y our products no matter how shabbily you treat us and our country.

It is all about the money - our money. We hold that money - we hold that power. Why do we continue to give it to them.

Senior Member NoIllegalsAllowed's Avatar
    We can deport as many people as we want. And we should confiscate any assets they have in the US and send them back to mexico with just the clothes on their backs. If they were here illegally they have no right to any wealth they acquired while here and it needs to go to our government to help offset the costs of enforcing our immigration laws.

Stop money from being sent through money transfer services to mexico.
    Restrict the use of ATM cards in mexico.
    Make it hard to call mexico.
    Stop doing trade with them or giving them international aid.

Cut mexico off entirely.
    Free Ramos and Compean NOW!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast