Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by Federali
    Because Their Country is Third World Hellhole and they're turning our Country into one.
    Exactly! Why is Mexico so corrupt and is sending all its people over the border? Because their nation is run by very corrupt leaders. Now they want to 'get back' what we 'stole' from them - ATZLAN. It seems to me, that if they really had the knowledge, stamina, and all the resources they have now, why didnt they progress as a prosperous nation back then, or even to this day, before they lost 'their' land to us?
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Mexicans do not hate their country. Mexican wealth is not distributed evenly, and the government takes care of the already rich and powerful and completely ignores their citizens. They leave because it is the only way they can provide for their families. As for the Mexican government sending them over here more like the American government is asking them to come in. We live in a capitalist society-- where profit is the only goal-- there are many things (like farmwork) that cannot be outsourced- so their answer is cheap illegal labor.

There was a study that was mentioned in the media recently stating that the majority of Mexicans actually were employed in their own country, but left jobs to come here. So the idea that they are all unemployed and destitute back home is propaganda, most likely. I suspect the Mexicans themselves like to spread this idea to justify their being here, and our open borders lobby. whether liberals or 'conservative' cheap-labor types, keep repeating it.
    A second argument that's always made is that people in Mexico are 'starving' and that the illegals 'have to' come here to 'feed their kids' or to 'survive.' Again, I'm skeptical; I've tried to find out whether there is in fact real starvation or famine in Mexico. I have not found anything to support that idea. Yes, I know there is a much lower standard of living there, but that is not the same as mass starvation. And certainly the illegals I see don't look undernourished.
    From the attitudes I've seen among illegals, it seems they are here for economic reasons, and because they truly believe they have a right to be here, if not to outright take this country 'back' from us. I would think if they were truly destitute in Mexico and came here and found work and benefits, they would feel grateful and happy to be here. Instead I see them saying spiteful things towards Americans. Even as an American Indian, I have experienced hostility from them.

Senior Member AmericanElizabeth's Avatar
    Cactusflower, interesting point made. My mother is of Acadian (French) and Mi'qmak heritage, she looks it, but I do not (got my fathers "white" looks). They seem to respond to her differently (she works with many of them) than with me. I have the luxury to see both sides of their responses, even funnier when they see her and I together!!

As for them coming here, it's all economics. It's all about making money.
    Read the statement made on Fox News by Claudia Spencer. she said "why should America have to pay for Mexico's inadequacies?". She herself grew up in Mexico, so this is a firsthand statement of how it is.

Now if they were all doing so badly, then where do they come up with the $2,000 or so American dollars that it takes to pay smugglers to get them in here? No one in the news ever seems to have asked that. If they are so destitute, then that $2,000 in American dollars would come in awful handy to say, BUY FOOD!!!!

You know there's lots of hardworking Americans, two income families, going hungry. I do not mean they simply do not have the ability to have months worth of food on hand, I mean LITERALLY NO FOOD ON HAND, AND NO OUTLOOK FOR THEIR LIVES TO IMPROVE!!!

So if people in Mexico are doing so badly as the liberal media and the pro-immigrant groups would like you to think, then the $2,000 they saved would buy lots of groceries. Or for that matter, whatever happened to having a family garden. It takes only a little sweat of the brow, a few packets of seeds and the desire to tend it.

I am tired of all the boohooing done about how rough their lives were. There are SOOO many Americans doing without food, housing and healthcare (as I am). Why should we have to go hungry, live in the streets and face untended illnesses to help third world nations who will not help themselves? Why should I have to hand over my childrens futures to illegal aliens children so they can have a better life, but then mine don't even get one?

NO WAY, NOT HAPPENING. GO BACK TO WHERE YOU ALL CAME FROM, THIS IS MY COUNTRY.
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

The Mexicans are being sent here by the Mexican Government for money and power to weaken the US if not to dissolve the US.

Judy, I think so too. You are ALL right about the reasons you've said. It really isn't just one reason anymore.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

The third or fourth richest fellow in the world NOW is one Carlos Slim Helu who is worth 30 BILLION DOLLARS. He may overtake Gates in a few years. Slim is MEXICAN! Mexico has the 4th highest number of millionaires in the world.

Remember, Jeb Bush is married to a Mexican woman and Bush's ambassador to MEXICO Tony GARZA recently married one of the RICHEST women in Mexico. She is worth a few Billion if I am not wrong.

MEXICO can take care of its people but for 500 years either the SPANISH colonizers and or the Mexican elite have not given a rats $#%$ abbout their people.

Just dump them on the gringos...US!

Re: Why Do Mexicans Hate Their Country So Much?

Quote Originally Posted by BETO
    ....... I confess i save my money and then i spend it on my vacation in the States and i like to do that two times in a year.
    they keep saying they are 'helping our economy' --- they're not but you are!!

at one time I wanted to go to Mexico -- I think it's a beautiful place from what I've seen, lack of finances aside, now I'd be scared to get close to the border!
    "Those who cannot learn from history are doomed to repeat it" George Santayana "Deo Vindice"

An Education

Thank You, luvthewater

Now that is what I call an education.

Any more facts like this? How about on the 12 families.

IL: "The Most Corrupt State in The Country outside of Mexico"
    There are over 150,000 hardened criminals that cross our border every year.

I posted Georgie Ann Geyers column in the news forum. Eye opening.

These people are pushing us around because our Politicians are just as corrupt.
    "IMPEACH JORGE BUSH NOW!!"

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12