Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by herelegally
    Quote Originally Posted by Charlesoakisland
    Heard from a reliable source that BUSH is being EVICTED.... Yep, Peter Pan said he is tired of this jerk letting all the illegal adults in to Never Never Land.
    You know, this may sound radical, but I almost believe Michael Jackson would be a better president that GW!
    No way Peter Pan all ready had Jackson kicked out of Never Never land something about to much fruit in the basket.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

OH NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

SURELY someone else. There MUST be something in between!!!
    "POWER TENDS TO CORRUPT AND ABSOLUTE POWER CORRUPTS ABSOLUTELY." Sir John Dalberg-Acton

OJ?

A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

You're getting WARM!
    "POWER TENDS TO CORRUPT AND ABSOLUTE POWER CORRUPTS ABSOLUTELY." Sir John Dalberg-Acton

Seriously, on the issue of who would be a better President than George W Bush? Any True American. Here are the qualifications to be President at this time:

1) No connection in their family history to Germany's Third Reich

2) No connection to an Ivy League College

3) No connection to an American "Tink" Tank

4) No current connection to a Globalist Corporation

5) No current connection to the US Chamber of Commerce

6) No connection to a 501 C 3 "advocacy" or "policy" Group

7) Has openly called for the Impeachment of Bush and Cheney

8) Has publicly denounced guest worker program

9) Has called Bush a "derogatory name"

10) Has reviewed and supports the FairTax

11) Stays awake until at least Midnight

12) Does not own a Phoney Ranch or Bunker Hide Out

13) Has never used the term "Global War on Terror" as a justification for anything

14) Has called for our Troops to Come Home Now

15) Has called for Troops on Our Borders Now

16) Has pronounced that an oath of office to uphold our laws means enforcing US Immigration Law as it was in effect on January 1, 2004

17) Born in the USA of parents Born in the USA

18) Is not an attorney and is not related to an attorney

Now, there is your person and there must be tens of millions to choose from.

17) is important only because to lead the United States, there is a depth of time essential to understanding our country and it takes at least two generations of genealogy to reach that understanding. Some get it right and some get it wrong, but this ensures Roots in America and thereby loyalty, provided of course the entire Family is not a bunch of low life money suckin' Traitors like the BUSH FAMILY.

1) to 16) and 18) will prevent another BUSH-TYPE TRAITOR from ever sitting their dirty duff in our Oval Office.

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

QUOTE:
    "For years our nation has debated this change -- some have praised it and others have resented it. By nominating me, my party has made a choice to welcome the new America.�

"new America"! I want America back the way it was, BEFORE THE INVASION.
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I HEREBY NOMINATE JUDY TO BE THE NEXT PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA!

And can not be or related to or know a lawyer.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

That lets me out. WHEW. THANK GOODNESS. I hope Judy doesn't nominate me for her VP!! We won't give her any ideas, WILL WE??!!

COI--Excellent addition. I'm going to add it to the list. They would have to know some lawyers to be sure they didn't hire any to run our government except Ralph Nader type lawyers working in the Justice Department for Justice under our laws and no other"a-GEND-as"

Bootsie, me for President?

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast