Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Why does the media unaccustomed to daily crime reports

of "illegal aliens" get covered up? Here is SD there is more breaking news and for sure it will probably be "gang" related as there was drug transportation. When you have a person from LA and another from WA traveling together and they get busted, chances are there is more of a story to it. This is a news story and whether it ends up being illegals is one thing but it's definitely a part of the major crime wave that stretches far and wide across the US.

Watch this story and see how it evolves.
    http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories/S/ ... TE=DEFAULT

After living along the southern border and getting accustomed to the daily news reports of illegal aliens (there to be politically correct for the media they were referred to as undocumented immigrants or illegal immigrants but the Border Patrol calls them illegal aliens and so do I!
    From the Border Movie:

I will not sell my country out ~ I WILL NOT!
    I'd like to see that pride back in AMERICA!!!

UPDATE!

One of them is a illegal alien. Posted story in News Section.
    From the Border Movie:

I will not sell my country out ~ I WILL NOT!
    I'd like to see that pride back in AMERICA!!!

This is the type of info Tiny is talking about faxing to the Congress every week. With victims stories and crimes. It could be quite a wake up call to those cloistered in DC.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

In PA, I've noticed that any crime reports with sketchy information, usually end up being about an illegal alien. SO, yes there definitely seems to be a concentrated effort to "report down" in these cases.

The media is very quick to publish names and more information if the criminal is black or white.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)
    "

The reason crimes by illegals are given LESS news coverage is because the MEDIA is IN CAHOOTS with the ILLEGALS and their supporters! I have been at rallies where patriots and illegals confront one another and have seen the media SPURN patriots for interviews while making ILLEGALS the STARS of the show! During a patriotic rally in Irving, TX, last November, Channel 5 News of Ft. Worth, TX, was seeking the illegal alien crowd for interviews but DENIED ACCESS to the patriots present. It REALLY HURT when Channel 5 REJECTED my plea for Ramos and Compean!