Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

So no biometric card but we didnt hear a reason for not allowing ones drivers license / state id to be used for a national id; providing of course; we have standardized birth certificates and a standard list of documents allowed by the dmv to get your drivers license / state id for the country.

Who would have a problem with that?

My idea of a system like this is:
    Why CONTROL the American citizens to control the illegal alien invasion?

And that is what they would be doing.

We already have the ssn and card and it specifically says "it is not for identification" and look at us now. What do you think they would do with a national card.

I htink you would find many Americans against this. And it has been in the news a couple times already.

It is like the terrorists attacks. They have put more controls and restraints on the American citizens then they have on the perpetrators.

each step they take gets closer to more CONTROL over us!
    "When you have knowledge,you have a responsibility to do better"_ Paula Johnson

"I did then what I knew to do. When I knew better,I did better"_ Maya Angelou

I wear glasses and had to take my glasses off just recently and 5 years ago for pics. Because of the tinting they can not see the eyes.
    "When you have knowledge,you have a responsibility to do better"_ Paula Johnson

"I did then what I knew to do. When I knew better,I did better"_ Maya Angelou

When I was 8, and my brother 7, he got sprayed by a skunk. I took off runnin' got home and was yellin' Joey' been sprayed by a skunk! My mom locked the doors and threw a bucket and bottle of dish soap out the window and said "You're not comin' in here till, I make sure you're not gonna stink the place up" He cried the whole time he was scrubbin'. Point being LOCKOUT! You ain't coming in here till we make sure you're not going to stink the place up! Think they"ll need a stool sample? I miss my job.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Unite; they already have control over us. You need id to go on an airplane, go into a federal building, cash a cheque, 2 to open a bank account and the list goes on.

Dont see the difference in requiring it for work. If they made it your drivers license and left your ss card alone; we believe it can work providing they put safe guards in place on the documents.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12