Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

WHY DOESNT THE MINUTEMEN PROJECT???

Why doesnt the miunutemen project have a forum such as this? I dont understand and it would place an area for those with ideas and concerns to collect those that would like to work on other areas in regards to the MMP efforts? If anyone has direct contact with MMP i would suggest such a thing to do.

Acidrain

I think they may have more on their mind than a website.Political opposition is always something to worry about.Sooner or later one of their assailants will undoubtedly make a LEGAL comparison to them and bounty hunters and we all know that the bounty hunters run roughshod over the law becuase so many limitations don't apply to them.You may well see a watered down version of the MMP in the future.I would imagine that lawyers on both sides are currently researching angles right now.

I hope that we dont see a watered down version of the MMP.

Acidrain

I'm willing to bet that there's going to be "affiliate" web sites of people in different states who are going to form their own web sites in conjunction with the minutemen project. You may have one for Texas, another for New Mexico, etc.

Quote Originally Posted by paleo9999
    I'm willing to bet that there's going to be "affiliate" web sites of people in different states who are going to form their own web sites in conjunction with the minutemen project. You may have one for Texas, another for New Mexico, etc.
    That is a good thing right?

Acidrain

Quote Originally Posted by Acidrain
    I hope that we dont see a watered down version of the MMP.

Acidrain
    You won't

Quote Originally Posted by paleo9999
    I am working on one right now for Tx with several other MMP's (even though I don't live in Tx right now). There is also one I am very aware of for CA.

However, an open public "debate" like this forum is not what is needed. As time goes on, there might be availabity for that. However, there is too much needing to be done, to play pussy-foot games with trolls and other malcontents.

There are a couple of "yahoo" groups where there is some MMP messages flying. I hate Yahoo, but for now, that is the public forums.

txminutemen and USBPA are the 2 Yahoo groups which are "public" MMP discussions (for ongoing MMP events).

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/txminutemen/
    and
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/USBPA/

Note, the Txmmp does require "membership approval", but the USBPA does not. USBPA (Jim Chase's organization) does have quite a bit of traffic (15-40 emails a day).

H.

Yeah you are right thier is no time in regards to a forum. I cant wait for the California MMP action.

Acidrain