Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Why doesn't the MSM have heart rending stories about Dear Si

Legal Immigrants like this one?:

"Dear Sir/Madam

My husband's sister applied for our US immigration in 1996. But unfortunately my husband is died. I want to know that me and my childrens are eligible to get immigration.

Hope to receive you answer soon.

Nadia Masood"

This woman has been waiting 10 YEARS to enter the US legally, so long of a wait that her husband died! Now it will be very hard if not impossible for her to immigrate.

Yet you never hear of this in the media, all you hear about are the illegals who didn't wait at all, crying about how they want to be with their families.

Fine you criminal line jumpers (85% who are Hispanic), go back home to be with your families, then wait 10 to 20 years to enter the US like most non-Hispanic immigrants have to. If it hadn't been for all the past amnesties (again mainly for Hispanics) the waiting time for legal non-Hispanic immigrants would be much shorter. Damn racist LaRaza Hispanics.

NO RACIST AMNESTY!

I tell you Tim
    That don't want to hear anything that is about a person that is doing the right thing. Obeying the Laws. Has good morals.

Just like me and My Wife, which she is Asian from China We waited 2 years after we was married, to get her Here legally.

Do you think my Swine Dewine Cared. Well heck no. His staff statement was we hope you get everything worked out. But we don't care.

I can't say that about my Congressman Chabot. He did write many many letter to the Consulate, FBI, everyone he could think of.

This news agency's should be ashamed of thereselfs.

With this Guestworker/ Amensty bill. It slaps the face of the Citizen, but it keeps slapping the face over and over and over to the Immigrants that have done all the work to get here legally.
    http://www.alipac.us/
    You can not be loyal to two nations, without being unfaithful to one. Scubayons 02/07/06

Quote Originally Posted by Scubayons
    Just like me and My Wife, which she is Asian from China We waited 2 years after we was married, to get her Here legally.

Do you think my Swine Dewine Cared. Well heck no. His staff statement was we hope you get everything worked out. But we don't care.

With this Guestworker/ Amensty bill. It slaps the face of the Citizen, but it keeps slapping the face over and over and over to the Immigrants that have done all the work to get here legally.
    Well, I tell you what we plan to do. The next vigil at Senator Feinstein, we will show up with signs that say NO RACIST AMNESTY and LEGAL IMMIGRANTS FIRST. Plus pass out info sheets to the press from the VFI website, showing how amnesty is racist. Same if McCain shows his mug in California.

You should do the same to DeWine.