Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I agree and disagree in part. The facts are simple, Mexico is severely flawed and corrupt.

In point of fact stopping illegal immigration to the USA is crucial for them to getting their economy going, as well as getting rid of a few antiquated laws and the whole no jury thing.... no fun at all.

The only way to 'Fix' Mexicos economy (which I do believe will fix the immigration issue) is to stop illegal immigration and begin political mediation with their Government.

Quote Originally Posted by Hawkeye
    As corrupt as Mexico is if we sent aid down there most of it would end up in the pockets of corrupt officials anyway. The poor would never see a dime.
    I think the same. Mexico's economy is better than ours because of the natural resources, but the problem is that only a few benefit from it. Mexico imports cheap labor also. If Mexico took care of all it people, it's people would take care of Mexico. People would not leave Mexico.
    If amnesty is given, the money sent back to Mexico would stop because the those given amnesty would be able to bring their families here. Amnesty would destroy Mexico's economy.

We have already sent Millions to them, and still nothing!

Now there is more talk of sending them more money....along with millions for Abbas of the P.A., millions to Israel, Billions to Iraq, and my idiot Senator just wrote me, stating that he voted to allow 2 million go to try to get democracy for Venezuela!
    Do not vote for Party this year, vote for America and American workers!

We need to stop handing out money blindly to other countries. Where do we think money goes when it gets into corrupt hands? Our generosity is not appreciated, and it is expected, without reciprocation. When we need help, we get token support, at best, and oftentimes, none at all. Mexico needs to take a closer look at how they treat their citizens and the illegals coming into their country before they criticize the US. They are hypocrites.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12