Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Oklahoma AG Candidate Vows To Sue Federal Government for expenses from Illegal Immigrants

http://www.city-data.com/forum/illegal- ... legal.html

http://www.newson6.com/global/story.asp?s=12518253
    ------------------------

Quote Originally Posted by USPatriot
    How did the victims families of 9-11 Sue our Government ?

How do IA's Sue our Border Patrol and our Government ? How do they Sue States and win repeatedly ?
    Ditto! Illegal invaders and their supporters have no problems bringing lawsuits againts the federal gov...and prevailing!

Is their an illegal invader exception somewhere in the law that we are unaware of?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by SicNTiredInSoCal
    I've looked in to this also. There is some law that says the Fedaral Govt can't be sued....not even class action.
    The only way to get back at the Government is to VOTE OUT ALL THE POLITICIANS OUT OF OFFICE - VOTE THEM ALL OUT, who are in favor of pro-illegal, pro-amnesty, pro-anchor babies. Make sure voters from every 50 states remember who their politicians who are against American Citizens and favor illegal aliens and VOTE THEM OUT OF OFFICE Then off their with cushy political life for good.
    <div>Stop the Anchor Baby project illegals used to freeload taxpaying American Citizens! </div>

Quote Originally Posted by xchange
    Quote Originally Posted by SicNTiredInSoCal
    I've looked in to this also. There is some law that says the Fedaral Govt can't be sued....not even class action.
    The only way to get back at the Government is to VOTE OUT ALL THE POLITICIANS OUT OF OFFICE - VOTE THEM ALL OUT, who are in favor of pro-illegal, pro-amnesty, pro-anchor babies. Make sure voters from every 50 states remember who their politicians who are against American Citizens and favor illegal aliens and VOTE THEM OUT OF OFFICE Then off their with cushy political life for good.
    Hopefully that is exactly what will happen. If we end up being stuck with Obama for the rest of this term at least we can politically neuter him.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Yes vote all the unpatriotic, treasonous, illegal lover politicians out of office in 2010 and President OBAMAnation the Desolate in 2012. AND THEN have a Congressional investigation of treasonous acts of those fired politicians. Followed by criminal charges of treason filed by the new AG. Once the buzzards are all convicted, seize all of their property and assets and give them a choice....Hard Labor in Prison for the rest of their life -- or surrender of their citizenship and permanent disgrace and banishment. We can even erect a new monument to commemorate it -- a GIGANTIC TOILET with a dump truck dumping the traitors inside and a giant hand flushing the toilet complete with sound effects. Names of all the traitors will be inscribed around the base of the toilet. (The cheesier the better I say)

What! Bitter?! I am not bitter....bitter table for one.
    Suppose you were an idiot and suppose you were a member of Congress. But I repeat myself.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12