Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Why Hilary Supports Illegals

Because there are two HUGE states where she needs votes to be the next president and thatt is Florida and Texas. Not only are these two vital states to winning an election for her, but also both dominantly republican states. Florida is full of illegals from the carribean and texas full of them from mexico. She is more than likely just trying to win a big audience in those two states to challenge for at least one of them in the 2008 election.

if Hilary had a chance to be president, its over. people are really fed up with immigration and our politicians twiddling their thumbs while we are crying for action. honestly, i think both Republicans and Democrats are digging their graves for 2008. this issue is going to ignite and resolve itself sooner rather than later. watch out for the 3rd party candidate. the situation is very ripe for a populist movement.

Dragon5,
    Florida, I don't know is she can pull it. I know my family won't touch the Democrats with a ten foot pole. In the last elections, one of my aunts wouldn't allow anyone who was voting for Kerry is her house.
    "We have room for but one flag, the American flag" - Theodore Roosevelt

I think you are right on there, Forks! I am sick of both of them and even sicker of Hillary., Hell, I was sick of her when she was first lady. She hasn't a chance, her only strength is her husband. Some people might vote for her just because of that. I don't know.

Comrade Hillary knows that illegals register to vote
    and illegals vote Democrat (armed with their forged birth certificates).

What part of "We don't owe our jobs to India" are you unable to understand, Senator?

Ok Coto, now I seen it all. She looks pretty good as Che.
    "We have room for but one flag, the American flag" - Theodore Roosevelt

if Hilary had a chance to be president, its over. people are really fed up with immigration and our politicians twiddling their thumbs while we are crying for action. honestly, i think both Republicans and Democrats are digging their graves for 2008. this issue is going to ignite and resolve itself sooner rather than later. watch out for the 3rd party candidate. the situation is very ripe for a populist movement.
    Very intuitive, forks. And I agree.

http://voidnow.org is a site that talks about this very subject.

I'm pushing every third party candidate I can find who isn't way out of line with what I believe.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)