Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Why I want our troops to pull out

Here's my rant for the day

My son recently got back from a 15-month tour of duty in Iraq protecting the IRAQ/IRAN border. Now he's being told he's most likely going to Korea for two years to guard THEIR border.

When is the US finally going to use our military to guard our OWN border?

If we're not going to guard our own border then its time to pull our troops out of all these other countries. It's insulting to me as a Vet and as an American to watch my kids have to guard other countries while we do nothing to guard our own.

Re: Why I want our troops to pull out

Quote Originally Posted by Melissa

My son recently got back from a 15-month tour of duty in Iraq protecting the IRAQ/IRAN border. Now he's being told he's most likely going to Korea for two years to guard THEIR border.

If we're not going to guard our own border then its time to pull our troops out of all these other countries. It's insulting to me as a Vet and as an American to watch my kids have to guard other countries while we do nothing to guard our own.
    I'm with you on this.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

DITTO!!!!!!!!!

I would love to see our troops home and on the borders, there is the law of posse comitatus, passed in 1878 I think, which states the military cannot be used inside of this country in policing actions.
    And why we have bases all around the world is beyond me.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I agree 100% and as far as Afghanistan and the Middle east, well if we are not serious about winning the war, and by that I mean allowing the generals to use ALL of the United States resources to wipe out the bad guys at once or the way we know we could. Then why keep a weak force that is vulnerable to attack after attack!! We should not fight wars to drag them on and lose, and cause more causality's! We have the weapons and resources to wipe em out, so just do it already.
    Work Harder Millions on Welfare Depend on You!

Re: Why I want our troops to pull out

Quote Originally Posted by Melissa

First of all, God bless you and your family for your sacrifice! I completely agree. I think ALL of our troops need to be here protecting us from harm. Our government has become so concerned with other countries, they forgot to protect their own while illegals and terrorists slip by unnoticed with ease. Very sickening.
    We see so many tribes overrun and undermined

While their invaders dream of lands they've left behind

Better people...better food...and better beer...

Why move around the world when Eden was so near?
    -Neil Peart from the song Territories&

This American Citizen is totally behind Melissa.

Ditto Melissa!

Ditto here too!

Two of the hall marks of the NWO is to have military bases all over the world and the other is to keep us in a constant state of war. In hard times, the people will relent to what the gov wants more easily than in times of peace. Just some food for thought....

As a Vet, I share your concern Melissa about your son and his assignments.

But, I feel we do have a need to help secure the Korean Border and to also have troops in Japan to counter China and N. Korea but I also see yours and others points about securing our borders at home.

God bless you and your Son!